TAS/NT/Canberra Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Represent Tas haha
East coast
Stiglietz tracks
Forrestry Trails
Quarrys when not in operation

Braaap is reportedly planning another track close to Launceston. The one near Tarmack Dragway is closed.

^^^keen to have a go at it just need rim's and tyre's, do you race at highclair? I see they advertise it a bit in the paper

No, havent been to Highclaire as yet but hope to in the near future.

The launceston track at Archiville would be perfect but the Gokart club wont have a bar of it apparently.

riding in tas

hi there looking for somewhere to learn to ride in south tas enquiring about track at cambridge at mom are there any other spots bike is unreg and dont have bike lic thanks nigel(TasAtomik):)

Yeah im interested in places to ride in the south... legal... and free....
Where are u Roost...??????
Nth or sth...????

Cambridge track run by braaap club is the best down South that I know of. For those that don't know Cambridge park has arenacross, supercross and motocross tracks for big bikes and a pit bike supercross track. Costs 10 or 15 to ride tho which is fair as it costs money to maintain tracks!

HELP - riding spots for kiddies in N / NE Tasmania

Hi all.

We've recently moved from NSW, and although I've read through all of the above posts, they don't really mean too much, as I expect I'm not enough of a local yet to understand some of the locations!

If someone could please post a response and let me know exactly (ie. road/location) on where some great locations are for myself and kiddies to ride, I'd really, really appreciate it! If there's the possibility of camping as well, it's much appreciated. Basically anywhere within a 1.5hr drive of Legana would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance!

Mum of 3 . . . therefore 1xPW50, 1xPW80, 1xCRF70 (?I think!)

Last edited:
yeah some south tas spots would be good? wheres the best place around glenorchy?

Hey mate

I live in legana to.

Keen as to get you up at the TAs Zoo track, Riverside is only 10 mins from the city and 10 mins from legana.

Keen as

send me an email
[email protected]

see ya there!

braaaaaap

brad

Hi all.

We've recently moved from NSW, and although I've read through all of the above posts, they don't really mean too much, as I expect I'm not enough of a local yet to understand some of the locations!

If someone could please post a response and let me know exactly (ie. road/location) on where some great locations are for myself and kiddies to ride, I'd really, really appreciate it! If there's the possibility of camping as well, it's much appreciated. Basically anywhere within a 1.5hr drive of Legana would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance!

Mum of 3 . . . therefore 1xPW50, 1xPW80, 1xCRF70 (?I think!)

Tassie

Zanes track at Latrobe.
Also Some good forestry trails strat like 200 metres down the road lol, some of its just dirts roads, other parts your normal stuff. Usually pretty popular on the weekends. There are so many places to ride in the Latrobe Railton area.

last time i was out that way zanes track was all blocked off??? any one else on here from north west coast area? im keen to build a track n foam pit

last time i was out that way zanes track was all blocked off??? any one else on here from north west coast area? im keen to build a track n foam pit

I Rode half way to zanes track on sunday, And yes i noticed alot of tracks had been blocked off also, But we got around them :grinning-smiley-003

I Rode half way to zanes track on sunday, And yes i noticed alot of tracks had been blocked off also, But we got around them :grinning-smiley-003
yeh sounds like a fair mission from wynyard if there blocked off i used to live in latrobe so i could just push my bike like 2 streets to the track in from the high way but yeh im wanting to build a private track some where asap

Wouldn't even bother coming from wynyard to ride there, Place isn't what it used to be unfortunately.

I been going to Deloraine lately, Its epic out there, can ride for weeks and not hit the same trail once, Lots of people going out there though so have to be careful in some areas.

Wouldn't even bother coming from wynyard to ride there, Place isn't what it used to be unfortunately.

I been going to Deloraine lately, Its epic out there, can ride for weeks and not hit the same trail once, Lots of people going out there though so have to be careful in some areas.

yeh im not to keen on places that are popular theres just to many goons around here

Latest posts

Back