TDR- online pit bike store

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rider01

Reaction score
Hey, lately i have been looking around for a pitbike store and i came across this online bike store that
send to anywhere in the world and it seems they have good parts for heaps cheap prices
(after you convert from us to aus $$$).

Zhejiang Jinyun Diwey Vehicle Co.,Ltd.

:rolleyes: I was just curious if anyone had used this shop before or has anyone anything good or bad about it:confused: ??

Any help would be great thanx:)

Yeah that is YK Johnson and some on here have delt with him and he also has an ebay store aswell. He is not part of TDR in china anymore but he can offer all the same parts. I have not delt with him but other members have and will tell u there expieriences with him.

ya ive delt with this guy through ebay.....hes good quick delivery but very poor communication never replies to emails, but other than that hes all good....

Kool, i might get some stuff through their ebay store then.

thanx heaps

Yeah i found him good. Three days delivery from china. I couldnt believe it. He replied to all my emails quickly too.

lol thers like 5 tdr companies i get all my racing parts from tdr racing in tyland ther awsom ther racing parts are 4 hondas and yamys and stuff.

yep I reccommend him I've bought a few things through his ebay store and no probs at all. I have him saved as one of my favourite sellers on ebay. I bought a race cdi and a sticker kit and they were both good

Last edited:
Yeah true that cactus lol. It just proves that you shouldnt believe everything you hear coz I was warned about him by TDR but obviously they just dont want his competition so they talk bullshit in an attempt to shut him down. TDR dont like to do small orders to Australia but ykjohnson was willing to which is why he is still in business.

Yeah well he's really from that TDR website ... I've bought quite a few things off him on various different occasions and couldn't fault him ... He's done a lot for quite a few satisfied people around the world ...:cool:

Yeah well he's really from that TDR website ... I've bought quite a few things off him on various different occasions and couldn't fault him ... He's done a lot for quite a few satisfied people around the world ...:cool:

Yeah I know he is from that site and he has been proven to be reliable by many people including myself. There is 2 TDR sites though from different companies which both sell the same products but ykjohnson is the only one of the 2 that will ship any small order.

ykjohnsons site - www.tdrmotorparts.com

TDR site - Wuyi Tiandi Motion Apparatus Co., Ltd.

When you hit contact on that site a box with Aliwangwang pops up !!!!! :eek:

ive emailed this guy a few times never heard back so went elsewhere...

seems no one else has this problem???

nah mate he always has replied just with a delay...

But Ive had nothing but great service from him...

I bought 6 cdi units and one of them was busted so i emailed him like 3-4weeks later letting him know and he refunded me into paypal right away!!

Great bloke and i reccomend him!!

fully recommend him! i buy alot of shit off him , and anything ive had a problem with he has fixed it asap.

stripped a kick starter. and he sent me a new one free of charge with a metal spline update :)

yeah, i bought some KLX plastics from him, they arrived broken.....not happy.
he replaced the broken ones but made me pay for the postage, didnt really wnat to do that, but i guess otherwise i would not have got em. ...........ended up paying more than wot i would have paid through a local 50's dealer...............i thinks its better to keep our money in australia and support our local 50 dealers

Latest posts

Back