Temporary Bike Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jammo

Reaction score
Re Edit :
Staying the older midsize style. not going crf style..
Wheel Set, Plastics , graphics all coming soon.
Yellow and white plastics with Sik110s black graphics

Chasing a new pipe and black or white seat. also chasing some bars.. ones without the cross bar, like the atomik ones or whatever thump140 has on his genuine 04 thumpstar build

keep posted, pull down and clean next week hopefully.

Last edited:
exactly, i will post some pics soon, ( terrible weather ) im just gonna be using china crf plastics, but surprisingly , compared to the other 125 I owned, the ducar actually hammers compared to it...

any suggestions from you guys?

Edit : Photos will be up when i go and pick the bike up, give it a wash and have a 100% sus of the bike.. It's a mates so i got it cheap for the parts on it...

My Ideas : White seat, yellow plastics with metal mullisha graphics OR white seat, black plastics DC graphics.. both cheap kits.. i know not many people like mulisha, but i like them... ideas?

def get some pics mate, then i can see what ya need and if i can help with sourcing stuff, i like mulisha lad. Forget everyone else and trick it your style mate. When ya get it make a detailed list of what ya need as peeps on hear have heaps of goodies gettn around.

Thanks Rotn,
Bike is pretty dirty , needs a good wash and overview.. Technically just needs a back hub as it's cracked, but i dislike the stock setup with 14/12 wheel combo, no subframe , and huge klx or ttr plastics...
So gonna get rid of those, with crf plastics, genuine 05 or something thumpstar frame + swinga and 12/10 wheel set..

but since it's running an MX swinga, don't know how good the current shock will go with it.. might have to upgrade but didn't really wanna spend $$ on that so i might run the MX swinga

EDIT : Pic's will be up soonish...
Looked over thing's i need to fit :
Thumpstar Billet Frame + Swingarm
Crf50 Seat , Crf50 Plastics (china ones ) crf fuel tank?
Graphics, New throttle cables,air filter, etc..

my rim's decide my colour limitations... Goldish Rims.. So thinking : Gold rims,yellow plastics, white seat , yellow frame, yellow swinga? or black swinga, or something... i need help ahah.

Last edited:
Some Pictures... Wierd frame cracked rear hub,

Need's a good wash, any info on this bike would be a help.. "tomohawk" i think..

thanks man.. looks exactly the same... but im actually thinking of changing frame/wheels/swinga, so its more of a genuine thumpstar look...

anyone got some parts :
rear 12" wheel, seat, crf plastics, some decent bars , a billet throttle, etc.. help me out

anyone got some parts :
rear 12" wheel, seat, crf plastics, some decent bars , a billet throttle, etc.. help me out

I got a standard steel black rim, what size is your axle, it is the rear hub all the pitpros and atomiks run, and not the KTM copy style hub you currently have, your spacing will end up being different though.

I got some crf plastics you can have , but they are well used ! i mean well used

but they wont fit that primmy style frame

Last edited:
Some aluminium cleaner from super cheap wouldn't go astray! (Because its not as nasty as hydrochloric acid) and a good gurnying would do wonders mate! Looks like a good buy!

I got a standard steel black rim, what size is your axle, it is the rear hub all the pitpros and atomiks run, and not the KTM copy style hub you currently have, your spacing will end up being different though.
ahh.. 15mm axel i think... i will sus that out completely this weekend.
Some aluminium cleaner from super cheap wouldn't go astray! (Because its not as nasty as hydrochloric acid) and a good gurnying would do wonders mate! Looks like a good buy!
i will look into that !
I got some crf plastics you can have , but they are well used ! i mean well used

but they wont fit that primmy style frame
i am thinking of getting bean's genuine thumpstar parts and running that, so thats why i wanted some crf plastics..
what do you think.. the primmy or the thumpstar... 12/10 (thumpy) or 14/12 (primmy)

Be sure to fully understand the label mate! Not saying your not capable but its still volatile stuff! Works a treat if used correctly :)

i got a spare domino 1/4 turn but is all plastic, but still a hardy throttle that a lot of the 250s use.

Latest posts

Back