The 88cc CRF mod!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man it was about time you got these up

and jsut thort id say looks MINT mate bloody MINT

well done with it,as always everything you do is 100% ;)

haha cheers , I love it too. I'd consider getting a 12" for it but I love the feel of the bike , it sits perfect on the ground and rides perfect without the 12"

it will sit and feel better with a 12" :) and look alot better i reckon , and!!! you got a friggin engine with that much balls , why not..

and... where the hell you get a free swingarm from !!! lol

mm thats yummy... is it edible?

lol nah looks sweet as i would be keen on the miniriders graphics not including the number plate stickers.

looks good,keep the 10 front, keep the stock feel:)

Thats exactly what I wanted. I wanna keep my honda small and near stockish in size

10" is the only way to roll. I'd consider buying your 12" pro wheel wogtaz but funds are limited.

The motor is crazy inside the bike but is still super torquey ( 13-38t gearing )
Funny thing is though the carb is off a 2 stroke and only runs good with the choke on - like perfect so I aint touchin it... Just ghost revs its tits off without it. The intake on this thing is HUGE!

Super clean build.

Frame would of looked dope black, orange plastics are different in a good way on a 50.

lol yer not saying anything to try sell my wheel , i wanna keep it now lol
but with that engine ! cant feel like stock lol i know what you mean after i finished the crf i didnt really like the size wish it was smaller like your size

but i just reckon if that was my bike 12" front and id leave it

would be friggin fun to ride tho

Why not, he has a ktm so he wants his mini to look like it, I think there bloody pimpin

why ktm graphics on a honda?

Because you put the two together.
- look at my signiture , I have a ktm big bike
- ktm don't make a fast50
- I can't have a ktm fast50 because they dont make one
- I would like a ktm fast50 because I have a big ktm and would like a small version of it

And wallah you have the next best thing , a replica.

Been doing it for years son
- Yamaha reps - shogun , yamaha of troy
- Kawasaki reps - Chevy trucks team , monster energy team
etc etc

Just got an 18mm carb for my superhead , gonna be sick when I get the recccomended jets in.

ok sweet :D i like your idea unit. btw... if i got a crf50 stock what the first mods i should do? im 13 yrs old.

ok sweet :D i like your idea unit. btw... if i got a crf50 stock what the first mods i should do? im 13 yrs old.

Bar kit
Pegs
Springs
Air filter

Then...
1" legs
New shock
88 limmo kit
Flat seat
pipe
Brace frame up

Then....
Swingarm
Rims (12" front)
Tyres

Then....
Race head
Oil pump
Clutch springs
etc

^^^

i would do it different IMO

first:

bar kit and flat seat
uni filter
choke mod
exhaust mod

next:

strenthen frame
rear shock
fork springs,HD (no slop) fork bushes,and if u got the cash +1 fork legs
88 bore kit,carby,uni filter,pipe

then:

when you break the rims replace them with heavy duty rims and spokes (12" front)
etc
etc

now your pretty well set then just get things like rev box's,super coils,new plug,graphics,plastics,swingarms,maybe new forks if u want...etc etc etc

^^^^yeh i agree but he might not need HD springs in his forks cause his only 13yrs old

wow.. well im only 13 years old and i dont have a job... jst pocket money :O and xmas and bday money.. lol but ill get bars and uni filter.. btw.. i dunno what a uni filter will do.. i kno its a air filter.. ever1 got only so i gues i better get one. And choke mod.. is that just putting a choke on the bike.. it dusnt come with one? And when u say pegs.. do u meen pegs on the back for like stunts and stuff??

when they say choke mod, they mean you take the choke out of the carby,

And the pegs are just bigger foot pegs

Latest posts

Back