the beast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad199

Reaction score
hey guys finally got around to finishing the thumpstar,it ended up with a new motovert 150 pretty happy with it but might sell it i was offerd $1,200 for it what do yas think?

Attachments

• DSCF1735.jpg
    DSCF1735.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF1736.jpg
    DSCF1736.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF1738.jpg
    DSCF1738.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF1740.jpg
    DSCF1740.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 89
Dude im lovin the colour scheme, you'll deffinatly stand out at the track.

EDIT: The only time that you'll stand out is when you not riding, cause when you are riding you'll be so far ahead of everyone else they wont be able to see you. :)

Last edited:
warning dont f*ck with it..lol i had another that said. beware rider has enourmous ballsack or somthing like that years ago was funny as

hmm, thats a nice thumpy mate..

and i think alot of people are going to be interested in seeing the twin pipes on a A-style swing arm bike..
alot of people said it cant be done... but its obvious you have lengthened to make it work..

again nice build mate..

still no one interested?might think about parting it out if i get enough offers.never gets ridden only run it in,an rode it for an hour and a half today cos im waiting for a sicker kit for the other bike.

still no one interested?might think about parting it out if i get enough offers.never gets ridden only run it in,an rode it for an hour and a half today cos im waiting for a sicker kit for the other bike.

If your actually intent on selling it here.. follow the forum rules, and put up a classified add using the correct layout, that will avoid one of us having to delete your EOI for offers.. thats what fleebay is for...:afro: comprende?!

Latest posts

Back