the dangers of facebook

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stalk book aint dangerous

just stupid people sprout stupid things on there for everyone to read

I dunno. I even pay a few bucks, for my ad there. My page gains me a bit of business, worldwide. I do agree that a person looking for employment, romance, etc may want to think before hitting the "enter" button. I hear that employers use it, but only second-hand, so not so sure. As far as comments made there being held against some one on a different electronic medium, well, I'mma keep that under my hat.

lol you's are all worried about employment and wat not, what about the feds. they use it more than anyone lol...

personally i couldnt care wat i say or do on there, if ppl are going to just judge you regarding the dribble i post on there then screw them i say...

If that said dribble is bagging a particular site and posting things which they have no idea about I think it's a different story.

People need to be accountable for there words/actions no matter where they post them or shut there big mouth in the first place.

x4 for no FB

this explains why....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cqggW08BWO0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:)

I dont wanna talk to anyone i knew at school, especially people i didnt like. family members i dont see regularly i have no interest what so ever in talking too, i have no time to sit around and "like" random crap. I dont need to advertise that im eating lunch, chilling, taking a borry etc.. I dont play nice with others, so prob a good thing i dont have it.

your listing all the negative stuff , and you could counter all them problems .

you dont "have" to add people you hate , or family members , or "have" to like crap etc etc.

I think its worth while just for the minibike side of things , this is the best minibike forum you will EVER find.

Last edited by a moderator:
your listing all the negative stuff , and you could counter all them problems .

you dont "have" to add people you hate , or family members , or "have" to like crap etc etc.

I think its worth while just for the minibike side of things , its the best minibike forum you will EVER find.

+2

lol facebook is a great tool for finding a sober driver to get home :D

Thats about the extent of my use.

If that said dribble is bagging a particular site and posting things which they have no idea about I think it's a different story.

People need to be accountable for there words/actions no matter where they post them or shut there big mouth in the first place.

facebook is no different to speaking crap at a party or in a local bike shop or where ever..

wat i mean is, no matter where you are if your going to bag someone then chances are they will find out anyways...

besides we knew it was only a matter of time before she fell in her whole..

only thing i find with facebook is its easier for keyboard warriors to talk sht, once you see them there a whole different person...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back