The Goose climbs a hill

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GooseMan

Reaction score
As promised here is a video I took a while back while it was still dry, will need new tyres to do it again now. Enjoy
[video]https://plus.google.com/u/0/107926070770588452151/posts/G3EGHA9EdLZ[/video]

Edit: sorry, not quite sure how to link it here properly, only just joined youtube and am pretty new to it.

Last edited:
nice work,
thats a decent climb, and with the Daytona too?

Good stuff mate, you have some awesome land to ride on, good climb mate, the hills are a lot steeper than the cams capture.

just joined youtube?
did you load the video there or on google?

Thanks guys, it is the daytona with a 26 molkt, not sure where I downloaded it, I just joined youtube, clicked on the little video's tab and then pressed add video, so I thought it was youtube but not sure now.

Think you'll find you added it to google+, i am yet to work out how to embed the vid from there or how to move it to youtube??? When i work it out i'll let you know :)

great vid mate, and as mick said the camera wont dosent show the actual angle, good stuff

Nice vid...you do need a cover on that mic to stop wind noise though...just tape a tissue or something over it if nothing else ;)

Google is constantly changing youtube so dont feel like to much of a noob it used to be FAR EASIER to use....I've been on there for a few years now...Not very impressed they merged with Google + just to make google + seem like more than 10 people use it!

I just disconnected my google + account but its still pretty much google + linked to youtube....At any rate...here is my channel if anyone is bored...Mostly messing around at home on the racing sim since I cant afford a real race car :/ I'm hoping the bike will fix this and I wont want cars anymore!!! So far only 1 bike vid but I have a cheap 720p go-pro take off so I'll get some more vids soon as I can get some time on it riding!!

djdis69 - YouTube

i subscribed earlier when i saw the video in your first post.

Cool cheers mate! Check out some of the drifting vids...cant post anything back in the day 'from real life'...cops would have a field day...much more legal and less expensive to do it at home!!! Probably the best racing vid I have is the XR8 at the Nurburgring....other than that its mostly rubbish!

Cheers mate! Might get a few more views going....just hit 11k of channel views! Every bit helps!

Latest posts

Back