The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just bought and fitted some pro tapers :) Damn impulse buying, lol

Now i need a new sticker kit, hmmmm what to get

Who wants to smack me in the groin with a shovel. Jeeez im a dippy!

First your putting your nuts on the line over a thumpstar and now you want someone to smack u in the groin with a shovel hmmm I'm starting to think this is a bit of a fetish for you lol

i just did a burn out donnut with my bike and the chain fell of then got caught in my upper sprocket and twisted and snapped and now i have a broken gear box cover

just rode my se ultra up the street.

holy shit , lifts in 1st. wack second straight up and feet come of the pegs. click 3rd up on its back wheel. Thats just sitting normally and without any force applied to pulling it up.

i just did a burn out donnut with my bike and the chain fell of then got caught in my upper sprocket and twisted and snapped and now i have a broken gear box cover

Thats what you get for keeping that shit chain and not upgrading it!

just rode my se ultra up the street.

holy shit , lifts in 1st. wack second straight up and feet come of the pegs. click 3rd up on its back wheel. Thats just sitting normally and without any force applied to pulling it up.

good to here i pooed my pants when i rode one!!!!! hurry up with these picss!!

and i just sold my Crf50 :cool: :cool: picking up klx110 tomorrow afternoon..

just wemt fro a cruise on my new bike:) it goes good and puts ya on back wheel from 1st to 3rd

just put some of my 50 stuff i have left in the classifieds so check it out and just started a thread about my new bike

thats the go i just bought another 09 crf50 for a steal again how much you get the 07 for

Latest posts

Back