The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
installed a inner rotor on my 125cc - quiet impressed
upgraded rear shock - got sick of it bottoming out
got graphics kit - they told me it said "thump" and the star symbol but it actually says "thumb" and the star symbol hahaha
new tyres tomorrow

i just got home from hospital i had my second operation on my leg, got all the screws and plate takin out had to stay over night it sucked bloody hospital food haha

I just got home from work and cracked the first JD can for the weekend and am about to head off to play Rock Band on PS3 :)

and I just woke up and cracked the first can for today :D PS3 is already on, and hard on GTWT, is freakin HARD! multiplayer LAG sux :(

just put on new tyres, new rear tube, cnc gear lever but it didn`t fit, realized i had sheered top engine mount bolt off so i replaced that, went and got new motorbike pants and gloves, replaced front guard since realmenride50s ran over mine haha

i just got back from schoolies ... again , was so awsome hahahaha we hired out 50cc scooters and my mate ran into the back of me and ate sh** at like 50km wearing thongs and normal clothes!!!!!! looked so bad but after he got straight back up it was so god dam funny haha scooters are mad fun

just went and picked up my ps3 and HD tv.....so keen to get home from work to play:D

I Just, Try'd to change my Street tyres to dirt, but i have given up!!!! i hate 10" tyres sooo much

hahaha they are a pain in the ass! i dont even bother trying when i get flat tyres , after my first attempt at it!

nice work dude i just picked up my ps3 on saturday aswell also got another controller,need for speed undercover,call of duty 4 (finished it in 5 hours,awsome game but is way to short.),and singstar ;) ($990 later lol)

anyone got online play,and can ya tell me how to,and if u got cod4 or wateva im keen for a race...???

man its awsome havnt played it a great deal but from when i have played it i cant fault it im gunna hook it to the net tonight i think,not sure yet but...

what did u get the 80gb one???,and what tv did you get adn what specs and how much???
i got the new 80gb one aswell and im ashamed to find out that it cant play ps2 games,the older model 60gb and 80gb can but the newer version cant WTF??? thats stupid you would think that what ever then new old ones had the new one would have,but owell :)

cheers dude...

Ya mate got the new 80gb one and ya i was pissed that it wont play ps2 games lol i have about 30+ games for ps2........the tv i got is a 32"LCD 1080p and i got a hdmi cable aswell.........wat are some good racing games that ya know of?

i just ordered my +1 fork leg kit and hevy duty fork springs from oz50 and my frame should be here thursday hopefully.....and just so everyone knows the standard crf50 swinger fits the billetware cradlemount frames my mate has one and i looked at it the other day and i dont no what everyone is talkin about it is no where near hitting anything and he is running a stock shock with hd spring

Last edited:
the new need for speed undercover is great,looks like you are watchung a movie the graphics are so god damn good,but sometimes when theres alot of things going on in the one screen it makes it jump a little,its like the graphics card isnt good enough for the game,like the games graphics are so good nothing can keep up with them,but that only happens very rairly which is good,GT5 prolouge looks ok aswell,so goes race driver grid and nascar 09 looks ok'ish too...

when u get some games and get online hit me up and we can have a race or 3 ;)

get cod4 and 5 but,there insane

lol i just went and bought need for speed undercover......ya will do man ill let ya know when ever i get hooked up

i got GT5 prologue with the steering wheel n that n its sweet as!! the turning responce is unbeleivable its like driving a real car i reacon!

^^^

sweet as mate ;)

at first u may think undercover is shit cause i thort the same but once u get into it it is quite hard and very good :)

Well ive have got every need for speed that ever come out so far and loved them all so im pretty sure i should enjoy this one well hopefully i do anyway lol

omfg those graphics kick arse man i couldn't believe it it when i started playing i would swear it was a movie at first glance

i just got a new front tyre , getting ready for blackduck ! omg omg omg cant wait ,

anyone thats thinking of going or lives near you should definately go!!!! heard all the QLD/NSW freestylers are coming up to have a comp and there having a big christmas party on saturday with a band so everyone can get drunk and ride the next day with hangovers!! best fun

^^^

yeh ino what ya mean thats what i thort,have u seen where it gets abit jumpy when there's alot going on yet???

ya i have its a little bit annoying but with graphics like that i can put up with it and its not like it happens every 5min i only get it prob once every 30min and its only for a split second so ya hardly notice it......i like how this game is a bit harder than the previous ones

Latest posts

Back