The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just went out for a smoke, and flamed a particularly useless thread. :)

I just changed the coolant!
I just took my bike for a spin and shes runnin great :D

^^^ah you bastard im stuck at work.....haha all the old threads are coming back to life

lol wtf, you work at home, or you take your bike to work?

Wouldnt you like to know.... :p nah
recently...I started work for me old man, the office is on theyre 120 achre property, backing onto like 50000000 achers of heritage rainforest. and my bike is sitting outside waiting for me to do this work and throw a leg over it!! :D
oh and guess what i do during my lunch hour??? :p

Last edited:
Wouldnt you like to know.... :p nah
recently...I started work for me old man, the office is on theyre 120 achre property, backing onto like 50000000 achers of heritage rainforest. and my bike is sitting outside waiting for me to do this work and throw a leg over it!! :D
oh and guess what i do during my lunch hour??? :p

lol nice man your pretty lucky ay.....i can ride at lunch only a 15min drive from work to my place, but by the time i put my gear and shit on it just aint worth the hassle plus i wouldn't wanna stop lol

I just finished work,
now im goin to get me gear and fire her up and go for a spin

I just cracked a can of woodstock :D
I also just found out it's really hard to check for spark while you roll the bike along.

just decided that i prob need to go split the block on ma car and fix ma muffla bracket and take a pic of ma bike

I rode into a fence about an hour ago on my norco bigfoot.. screwed the front rim, wobbles more than a fat chick on a trampoline... hurt my head, hand, shoulder, and knee.. remember kids, where a helmet!!

Latest posts

Back