The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent a muffler for a dpro haha. Also oil changed my black labels, re welded my back brake up.

Dropped wife into work put young fella to sleep and now tome to play with my mini or myself. Hard decision

Just got home and turned the air con on and is working fine:)

Bloody geckos or frogs usually. Air con public enemy no 1 and 2

It started turning on but itself?? So we kept a close eye on it but we were both out today and when I got back the whole house stunk of burnt motor n wires! We actually have a few of those geckos round here, should start killing the bloody things off!

Just had to change a wheel on the company car after some dumb woman tried to drive into me entering an undercover carpark. Delighted.

Not much of an issue but anyone who has had to use a Holden scissor jack in particular post vz will know how ****house they are.....

Just broke the drain plug on my 26mm oko :hache:
Just put my old Mikuni back on which was running perfect before it came off and is now running like a pos!:boom:

Starting to celebrate my 26th, loading up the boat to sit on the harbor tonight. News eve birthdays, can't beat em everyone's in the mood.

Just got smashed by QLD police, 83 in a 70 at $220, straight after the 70 zone ended.
20121231_092756.jpg

Oh well ya speed, ya get caught. another SPER account to be opened.

Last edited:
Just got smashed by QLD police, 83 in a 70 at $220, straight after the 70 zone ended.

Oh well ya speed, ya get caught. another SPER account to be opened.

Yeah bad time of the year to be doin that mate! Guess you were lucky it wasn't double like they normally do on holidays!

Yeah bad time of the year to be doin that mate! Guess you were lucky it wasn't double like they normally do on holidays!
Thats it corey, dude says whats ya excuse so i told him im not gonna feed ya a bull**** story just do ya thing. My bad no excuses but poor judgement, and yeah happy bday and new year brendo.

Cheers lads, that defiantly sucks Mick but like ya said do the crime pay the fine, I still remember the day I got my license I lost it doing the same thing coming out if an 80 into a 70 and I said to the copper that I'd just got my license today and if I get done for speeding that I'd lose it and he just said back to me, we'll I guess you just lost it then. I've got a couple of mates that are cops and ones a sergeant and they all say that highway fuzz are a breed of their own, they even try booking other cops. Who does that.

Yeah the highway patrol are grubby, i dont have Double D implants and a flirty grin so i wasnt gettn any sympathy. haha, have a good one mate.

i just won the 1 lap shootout at the epic minibike day and got a case of Blu energy drink for my efforts. sooo much fun. and that stuff will come in handy tonight, just ad vodka.

Latest posts

Back