The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I downsized my animals a few years ago, first mongrel to go was the wife. Good riddance, it was always biting.

14185212UtNF3Va6.gif

Problem is once you get em it's hard to get rid of em, what animals do you have?

Huge fish tank with red jewels and convicts, two dogs, two birds a cat and lizards. She still wants to get a goat for the dogs to play with and I assure you that ain't happening and all this while we are trying to have kid.

Huge fish tank with red jewels and convicts, two dogs, two birds a cat and lizards. She still wants to get a goat for the dogs to play with and I assure you that ain't happening and all this while we are trying to have kid.

WOW! yep i ant got **** on that... Once i get myself a farm maybe, but not yet... On the upside if she looks after all these animals already, she should be able to care for the kid/s when they come along :p

Haha, you guys. Sounds like single and childless is the way I will remain. Oh yeah I got a mongrel cat. That's enough responsibilities for me.

Haha, you guys. Sounds like single and childless is the way I will remain. Oh yeah I got a mongrel cat. That's enough responsibilities for me.

with a couple chicks who know you only want one thing from you would be set... ha ha ha... im thinking of doin the same thing mate...

went riding with friends with the kxf, lxr and pitpro. pitpro was a no go and rode the lxr for a lap. on the kxf all day.
saw a guy riding not even a proper dirtbike from 1980's with a half face helmet not even done up, work boots, shorts and smoking a cigarette, funniest **** ever haha.

ohhh vmx, sweet. All the bits there mate

ohhh vmx, sweet. All the bits there mate

i rode her w/o an airfilter for a weekend, so i have her in bits atm (piston out) all the bits are there but extremely sun faded... so i have scraped the tank and i gotta heat her up after i empty it... will post photos soon..
i just gotta get my hands on a air filter assembly if i cant use a twin-air system...
other than that the internals are great.. cylinder is 0.25 over and was in good nik, so i have given her a quick hone the ports much to my surprise were already touched up.. rear hub and brake is cracked.. keen to get her out to frankston :)
also: i found a good looking piston but the gudgeon had a little play in it so i have to replace that also the carby has already got a new slide and pin in it :p

i rode her w/o an airfilter for a weekend, so i have her in bits atm (piston out) all the bits are there but extremely sun faded... so i have scraped the tank and i gotta heat her up after i empty it... will post photos soon..
i just gotta get my hands on a air filter assembly if i cant use a twin-air system...
other than that the internals are great.. cylinder is 0.25 over and was in good nik, so i have given her a quick hone the ports much to my surprise were already touched up.. rear hub and brake is cracked.. keen to get her out to frankston :)
also: i found a good looking piston but the gudgeon had a little play in it so i have to replace that also the carby has already got a new slide and pin in it :p

WOW. Let me know when you go to Franga on it.

back to topic

I just pictured a '78 RM 125 casing out over the table top at Frankston.

Latest posts

Back