The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hhaha tday i drove 1 hour to get a red barron fuel cap brether 4 mine hahaha it cost me 15 buks but it proberly cost mum 30 in fuel hahaha

hhaha tday i drove 1 hour to get a red barron fuel cap brether 4 mine hahaha it cost me 15 buks but it proberly cost mum 30 in fuel hahaha

i dont get y u went so far for a breather, u dont need it that bad do u? i havnt been using one coz i lost it, and i guess a little fuel has come out, wat do they actually do??

just bought a $130 dremel tool and cut my flywheel cover with it

hmmm now wat else do i do with the dremel?????

Well i just went and washed my cr before.

Was riding it harshly all day! but it held up like a champ!

i just finished modefying the rear disk brake system on my 50 works grate and looks awsom lol:)

i just nearly painted my brake calipers cause im bored but couldnt be stuffed takin it off and having to bleed the brakes when i was done, lol

i just took my new bmx bike for a demo run as im starting to race again! thank you no crashes haha

i just got back from black duck and the bike took one hell of a beating!!!!!! busted fastace shock (just leaking oil?) real saggy footpeg mounts :D and luckily that was it...... wish i got some pictures 3rd flat around the big bike supercross track yeeewww cleared 1 jump !!!

Latest posts

Back