The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unit im feeling you brother,

ive been studying my ass off these last few weeks

I just put in and wired up a 150 Lifan into a mates POS bike just to go for a short ride on it to test it out. :D

nice!! lol i just spent around 6-700 on mine...

and just put my Forks on the crf looking good!

nice!! lol i just spent around 6-700 on mine...

and just put my Forks on the crf looking good!

yeah thats the go i still have about $1300 to $1500 to spend on it i still gotta get the red baron front disk brake and 12inch wheel setup, +1 cradle frame frame, billet throttle,new handle bars and a carby once i get that it will owe me about $6500 to $7000 including buying it...these things are a money pit but you get what you pay for i bought an mso before this and folded it in half straight away haha

haha nice work my build has been alot! cheaper then that , its taken a while and trying to find all the good deals , and ive even got some VERY!! good offers for it so it mite even be up for sale soon

and yer get some pics up steve!!

haha nice work my build has been alot! cheaper then that , its taken a while and trying to find all the good deals , and ive even got some VERY!! good offers for it so it mite even be up for sale soon

and yer get some pics up steve!!

dont you dare sell it!!!

just put on my front brakes and mounted my disc to nothing looks sweet cant wait to get the wheel :D

i just finished off 10 pack of woodys,and got nuffin left and cant drive to get more..... might have to drag out the old red rattler treadly

i just chased a guy down the street cause he stole some tools outa my shop:mad:

lol it wasnt cause i had to run half a block lol i hate running......have u ever pushed some one over when they have a 51pce 1/2" drive socket set up their shirt lol the hit the ground pretty hard hahaha lil sh@t wont do it again

just got my seat cover sprocket Rear brake lever , bash plate and bought a new chain...

get this right! i always thought crf50 stock chains were size 428 so i put a rear 428 sprocket and chain and kept the (now i now) 420 sprocket on the front and it worked with no faults at all since i started riding it, except last week at blackduck i realised a couple miss's and clunks etc from the chain didnt have a clue what it was till i got the sprocket today and realised the 428 chain doesnt fit!!!!

how stupid the 420 and 428 chain both fit a 420 front sprocket all the way around coz there isnt enough teeth for it to derail or start missin teeth!! just thought i would share that lol

Latest posts

Back