The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got two motors on the cards now:

- Steve 101's
Taky Race head ( Not super head)
TB barrel
Taky pump
Taky H/D clutch
Ported
24mm carb

05 mod

or

Tomcat's
Kitaco SE ultra head ( How I want this head haha)
Ported by Wizard racing heads
Taky barrel
Oil pump
Clutch springs
22mm carb

Both 88's

Geeez I dont know which one I want , ones $50 cheaper

i just advertised my motor but (unit mx) you should take mine and i will take yours off your hands.... haha

suit your self the only thing on this motor that is not top quality is the tb barrel and piston and if im not mistaken they are pretty cheap to buy just the barrel and piston and you dont no how cheap im goin to do it so it might be to good to pass up sorry for not sticking to this threads requirements just had to say that

All deals are on the table , Im going to wait till 8pm tonight before I make a decision as PB performance has possibly come up with the goods.

Cash is king. But nothing is run and won

8pm and then it begins!!!!

thats cool mate just sounded like you were really baggin on my motor

just sold my motor and just bought units mx's motor

Just de-laced my rooted back wheel and ready for the rebuild!

I bought silver 10" Cyclone rims , everyone might oppose buying silver rims but I dig and im preety wild with the tyre irons so the anondising keeps for longer.

New shock
New rims
New engine
New tyres

And buying some pazaz mini bars with the oval cross bar , bent my new T1's first go. $110 down the drain

that thing should hooooooooot in your bike unit niceeee

i put the bigger manifold and carby off the 110 on the 50 today and she idles and rides sweet now so gonna try and get a ride in tomorow and test my new double :D

and mite even buy rear excel rim and spokes tonight....

Just relised my frame is bent in the middle.

Can anyone explain why there is a weld right around my frame smack bang in the middle , it aint stock?????
Unless its been lengthend......
But seems to be sagging on the weld...

ha bummer.... it isnt your stock frame? get some picks up.. seems like your bike has changed heeps

Latest posts

Back