The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
show us some pics ya bike unit???

yeh whats the other things damo haha

Its a half bike , not even that.

All my rims are delaced , no shock , no motor , no wheels haha

Preety much waiting on my shock to come , my engine to come and my rims to come.

However I bought some cyclone rims and HD spokes but might be buying steve's wheels....

Then my rear hub and cyclone's will be for sale

well i got my freak on ,,,,,, (she was actually drving the wheel while i was using the pedals and changin gears WTF kind of idiots do that ay?? and she must of ran over something hectic to litteraly explode these 2 wheels off my car ummm put the buckled spare on and drove with the other flat back to partayy started these 2 fagss that thought they were "King" like listening to them for like 30 minutes talking them selves up like remember that time we faught like 15 guys each and flogged them all etc etcc so just couldnt take it any more!! and then drove back to ashlea's house and ummmm slept then had to drive home with the hazards on at like 5km was pretty cool
and a bunch of other stupid stuff ;...... oh and went trick or treating lol went to 3 houses and got 15 bucks! and a bunch of freddo's not bad eyyy and yer

then went riding today

still thinking but most probably a 09 crf50 if i can get it cheap enough :) and keep it a stocker , or have a look around for a good mod 50 for around 4-5k :O or a semi modded stocker or something..... or this klx110 , or a motovert RX hmmmmmm or a car? lol.....

I brought a 2001 YZ125 in piece's for $800.... now i'm like dam why did'nt i buy another mini :mad:

Just Put My Fox Shock And Tall Seat On The 09....no More Bottoming Out......so Much Better Just Waitin For My Bar Kit To Turn Up And Then Do Something About The Forks Can Anyone Help Me Out With Prices On A 1" Longer Leg Kit With Springs And Cables

its time for a new rear guard, second one in 1 1/2 months

ill get the monster energy kit happening i think

ill have to get another yellow rear guard from somewhere... which i dint think will be happening! monster energy next, then possibly a Amped kit... i still would like to know when my snow camo kit is comming!

Just got some alumium paint with silver sparkle to paint my frame , supposed to be oem paint but......

I was going to do a project thread but...... Really just want it built and riden.

Just got my new custom graphics in the mail. wooo!

You kids wont be ready for it!

Bike does not look even close to what it use to!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back