The I just did:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na Ben said we should go down to this hill climb I assumed that he'd done it before, I also assumed I was in 1st! Lol:) got about 3/4's of the way up n run outa puff! Would of looked piss funny from Bens Pov! :)
haha yeah, only seen it from driving past a zillion times a week and wanted to have a look but it was good to see it wasn't meant for mini's before i got there (jokes on us, sorry corey). champ for giving it a crack though. and also a great few hours riding with a new friend. got to love the mini scene, i have met some great people. some will be friends for life.

Just made myself a bourbon! :beerchug:

I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings

I'm a drunk and we go to parties. :)

Am i invited to this party, party boi

Last edited:
I just did an engine swap on one of the kids quads, 110 to 125.... It's a small frame, short wheelbase & tight track, was an animal with the 110 now it's just silly even though its a little increase in capacity. Governor back on for the young one next ride haha

Just replaced my rear bearings, only to realise it was my swing arm that had a slight wobble!

I know I know, ****head right! O'well brand new Nsk's n grease In the back wheel can't be all bad!

Just replaced my rear bearings, only to realise it was my swing arm that had a slight wobble!

I know I know, ****head right! O'well brand new Nsk's n grease In the back wheel can't be all bad!

haha well you no that she's extra all good now for sat then...

oh and i just did new spark plug :eek:

You bloody queenslanders, haha.

I just finished building my 108cc stroker motor. (finally!!)

From media blasted bare cases.. All new bearings, everything.. The gearbox and cases are the only used parts but there all like new and within spec...

I just finished up with my current employer today, will be gainfully unemployed for 2 days and then back on the tools!

Latest posts

Back