The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Uni filter was supposed to be here before the 9th jan, maybe they meant february or march?
I could have got one just down the road, but i wanted a red one, they go faster !!

Im just crying over how much Tbolt are going to charge me for postage for a few items. :'(

The Uni filter was supposed to be here before the 9th jan, maybe they meant february or march?
I could have got one just down the road, but i wanted a red one, they go faster !!

probably end up sending you a green one or a 250f filter instead lol

My new bike. Yamaha dt200 2 stroke..
In the shop now getting the once over, tune up and all that..
Hopefully be as much fun as im expecting, never owned a 2 stroke before..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423302454982.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423302454982.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 9
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423302476023.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423302476023.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
Picking up the DT tonight.
Needed a new base gasket, new rings and a tune up. $345.

Probarbly be more interesring in the right section...

Last edited:
You'll have to let me know when you're taking it out, i'll bring my IT200

Yeah they do go well, and are a lot more forgiving than a pitty.
Your's has an extra 6hp over mine too

Great bike. Loving that its only cost me a grand total of around $950 including repairs. Finally a gamble thats payed off..
mixes its own oil too. Pretty flash

Got to work and thaught it was time to give my nailbag a quick tidy up..

Its amazing the stuff I accumulate.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424295448812.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424295448812.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
I just pulled down a parts engine to see if the crank/piston was ok.
No i don't think it is, lol
See what can happen when you don't adjust your valve clearance's and detonation starts
Luckily i got it cheap and only needed the r/h case

Ouch yeah I got similar......yz250 cyl gouged to hell guy never replaced wrist pin bearing and.......it went poof

Got to work and thaught it was time to give my nailbag a quick tidy up..

Its amazing the stuff I accumulate.

Bahaha I have to do that at least once a month @work because otherwise I end up with black crap in my mouth!
Also with my home nail bag cause otherwise I end up with a million different screws!

The Struggle is Real Myfriend! :D

Back to the the thread.....

I'm just about to bang my head against the wall working on this damn qaud bike.....
It's an old Atomik 110 and just about everything has been neglected on it, it did run for a lap around my house n now it's died n won't start????

But whilst I was removing the shell/cover to do the carb clean, valve clearences all the wires decided to pull out the back of the ignition n now the bastard won't even click when I hit the start button!! :frustrated:

Damn Quads and their electric starts!!!!

Just got over to Perth WA yesterday , For hoilday visting my sisters for couple of weeks.

Just got to bring my new born girl home today after 5 days in hospital, proud as to be a dad.
7255b8b63ef1830223479e0ead55c221.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy this time big guy! Time to hone your gentle hands technique for pulling arms through clothes and changing bums quickly!

Enjoy the peace whilst it last bud! :D. Lol

Latest posts

Back