The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFL :) Kids these days jut don't put in the effort :p

Haha piss of arseholes! I'm freaking 30!
And that bloody trailer had 5 hitches in it! And I've done 7 today and there's still 1 more left of serious logs! It was a 4 ton tree! You bunch of lamington heads have had an easy day! End Rant! :p

Haha piss of arseholes! I'm freaking 30!
And that bloody trailer had 5 hitches in it! And I've done 7 today and there's still 1 more left of serious logs! It was a 4 ton tree! You bunch of lamington heads have had an easy day! End Rant! :p

LOL Just made my morning :)

Just bought myself! 60L drum of motorex Formula 4T SAE 10w/40w
service all mini's /xr400 /Big Red
60Ldrumoil2_zpsb0da8c98.jpg

bloody hell, you should open a workshop :)
Haha yeah tim bit like that. Always seam to be buying 4L bottles oil. so last time bought 20L drum lasted us 6 mouths.
worked out if change oil in everything on place that can run this oil, will use 13L. wount take long to use up!
Plus service most of my mates from around homes bikes also. So say it mite be surprising how fast go's

Haha yeah tim bit like that. Always seam to be buying 4L bottles oil. so last time bought 20L drum lasted us 6 mouths.
worked out if change oil in everything on place that can run this oil, will use 13L. wount take long to use up!
Plus service most of my mates from around homes bikes also. So say it mite be surprising how fast go's
Im scared to ask, but how much is something like that worth?

Damn dude, there gonna be sweet on ya ride, getting ready for something eh?:rolleyes:

Im goin to pick up a Pitster pro155z
and on the way back pick up a PitPro 160 SE
both have decently low hours... and i got them both for the price i wanted them for...

chopping up my quad and rebuilding the rockhopper after a hard long weekend of rock-hopping (and other silly stuff) that resulted in a dead engine (no air filter :D ) and a broken shock and mount ( more rust than china steel, this one...)

now im just showing off my freehand TIG welding :)

Attachments

• PICT0199 (Large).JPG
    PICT0199 (Large).JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0200 (Large).JPG
    PICT0200 (Large).JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back