The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished working on the ute, found the timing chain tensioner had pooed itself and half of it is in the sump lol.

Finished working on the ute, found the timing chain tensioner had pooed itself and half of it is in the sump lol.

old news.. saw it on youtube lol.. hope you have not bent a valve or anything

well that dosent sound good at all mick

thats the holden your talking about?
Yeah mate the tilly, check my youtube to hear the old girl crying lol

old news.. saw it on youtube lol.. hope you have not bent a valve or anything

Thats it zac, just waiting on a tensioner and put it back together soon.

Eating smoko, reading MR threads. Thinking that I can't be bothered getting back up, or doing this for another 35 years for that matter! :(

Early retirement please!

It's only a little tank he's got a decent size fish in there not sure what it but its got a big knob on its head,

I think it's called a Josh fish or something! :p

It's only a little tank he's got a decent size fish in there not sure what it but its got a big knob on its head,

I think it's called a Josh fish or something! :p

images
??

Has there been good or nasty karma in the house lol;)

Bloody karma! Just hasn't been my week mate....

On the flip side I found a sic 60" lg screen 200 htz back lit jobby at the hardly normals looks sweet as, think ill head back tomorrow n get it if the boss lets me!

Bloody karma! Just hasn't been my week mate....

On the flip side I found a sic 60" lg screen 200 htz back lit jobby at the hardly normals looks sweet as, think ill head back tomorrow n get it if the boss lets me!

Haha I'm pretty sure it's the same tv I just got mate last week from Harvey Norman 60" LCD led full high def, 3d smart tv, let me tell you if it's the same it's ****ing awesome blurays look unbelievable, get it you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
It's the border less one, $3100 or something close to that n e way!

Got the go ahead from the wife can pick it up tomorrow! :p

Last edited:
It's the border less one, $3100 or something close to that n e way!

Got the go ahead from the wife can pick it up tomorrow! :p

You suck Corey, I've only got an 8 incher and a 42 inch LCD.

For all of us that are not sure what your talking about!

Fuzzy logic is a form of many-valued logic or probabilistic logic; it deals with reasoning that is approximate rather than fixed and exact. Compared to traditional binary sets (where variables may take on true or false values) fuzzy logic variables may have a truth value that ranges in degree between 0 and 1. Fuzzy logic has been extended to handle the concept of partial truth, where the truth value may range between completely true and completely false.[1] Furthermore, when linguistic variables are used, these degrees may be managed by specific functions.

For all of us that are not sure what your talking about!

Fuzzy logic is a form of many-valued logic or probabilistic logic; it deals with reasoning that is approximate rather than fixed and exact. Compared to traditional binary sets (where variables may take on true or false values) fuzzy logic variables may have a truth value that ranges in degree between 0 and 1. Fuzzy logic has been extended to handle the concept of partial truth, where the truth value may range between completely true and completely false.[1] Furthermore, when linguistic variables are used, these degrees may be managed by specific functions.

Did you just say something, did you kill cordogs, where is corey, who is this. Can i have some of what your taking. Wanna be friends???

Cleaning out the engine yesterday, today and i guess tommorow... DO NoT INSTALL AN AUTO_DECOMPRESSION ADAPTOR WITHOUT THE CORRECT CAM COVER!!!! otherwise it will look like this....
IMAG0381.jpg

IMAG0380.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

And i am yet to pull the head off.... Thats this afternoons job :(

Latest posts

Back