The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sad day today! I dropped Murray off to his new owner, a local 12 year old who had saved up his money for a new bike after buying a disappointing 125 ebay special.

Very sad to see him go. But you should of seen the look on the little fella's face when I rocked up out the front of his house with Murray on the trailer!

He immediately jumped on the bike and raced up and down the spare block whilst I spoke to Dad about a few things. He Listened to every word about the do's and don'ts that I explained to him later about owning these bikes with absolute eagerness and determination! On the drive home I was happy that one of my pride and joys had gone to such an excited and eager young blokes ownership.

Definitely made my day!:rolleyes:

Hopefully he'll be signing up this evening?

I know how you feel Corey i feel the same way when i sell a bike i built up. But like you said you made this 12 year old so happy and you will know that its gone to a good home mate.

Very sad day today! I dropped Murray off to his new owner, a local 12 year old who had saved up his money for a new bike after buying a disappointing 125 ebay special.

Very sad to see him go. But you should of seen the look on the little fella's face when I rocked up out the front of his house with Murray on the trailer!

He immediately jumped on the bike and raced up and down the spare block whilst I spoke to Dad about a few things. He Listened to every word about the do's and don'ts that I explained to him later about owning these bikes with absolute eagerness and determination! On the drive home I was happy that one of my pride and joys had gone to such an excited and eager young blokes ownership.

Definitely made my day!:rolleyes:

Hopefully he'll be signing up this evening?

Nice one mate, ain't you glad you didn't go with that low baller from Gumtree. Awesome to hear.

I know how you feel Corey i feel the same way when i sell a bike i built up. But like you said you made this 12 year old so happy and you will know that its gone to a good home mate.

Yeah it's a great feeling no doubt! But now I worry what if something goes wrong?

Nice one mate, ain't you glad you didn't go with that low baller from Gumtree.
Awesome to hear.

Thanks mate for your advice! I'm happy knowing it's just down the road, and it won't be trashed!

Just finished my current build all i have to do is clean it up ready for the bike show up the coast next weekend :faint:

No not yet mate im going away this weekend to the australian sprintcar titles here in tassie and spending time with family up the coast leaving tomorrow. Like i said i need to clean my greasy fingerprints off it next week and some little bits and pieces to do. Will take pics of it at the bike show next weekend and put it up the following week mate.

Just cleaning up my gumtree score for the misses car. Trying to decide whether or not I should paint them black or not?

What do you guys think?

It's a bit to much bling for my likening Gooseman! :)
Got to get some 50 profiles for it so I guess I'll see how they look after that. They've only got 35's on it ATM and I don't want it to rattle the car to pieces. And it's probably a bit too rough for the wife n kid also.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back