The new build.........

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGONE

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
few pics of the new build PARTS GALORE.........
DSC01627.jpg

DSC01628.jpg

DSC01624a.jpg

DSC01629a.jpg

enjoy!!!....

what do you mean new build, you got all the parts there already, i get the most satisfaction waiting for the part to come and then see what it looks like when off and on the bike.

it'll only take you a good weekend to put everything togeather, sooo its a weekend build:)

can't wait to see what it looks like all put togeather.

you deffinately got your self alot of good lookin parts there have fun and hurry up and get it together haha i wanna see pics

Looks like something I pay someone else to do :D

Paying someone else to build your 50 pretty much wrecks it!! haha. The best feeling is when its all put together and finished.

What motor your running in this thing...Im guessing 108/117/124 by looking at the swingarm and forks....

wats the dollar figure there?......hurry up and build i wanna see

Far out mate!!! How much CASH do you have lying around in your Pockets???hahaha

Will this be the FULL MOD Build??? Nice parts, should turn out very nice!!!

where did you get your stuff from!!!

Interested in the build and costs!!!

hey bro
did you get all that shit from brian from five0
cant wait to see the thing done look smick as bro.
did you get ya zoccies off him too , ?

Paying someone else to build your 50 pretty much wrecks it!! haha. The best feeling is when its all put together and finished.

What motor your running in this thing...Im guessing 108/117/124 by looking at the swingarm and forks....
gonna run a 117cc, 4 speed manual, inner rotor and 4.1 exhaust
wats the dollar figure there?......hurry up and build i wanna see
around $8200 built from scratch, including all shipping from the states(shipping,fees around $850-900)..
where did you get your stuff from!!!

Interested in the build and costs!!!
bought it all from the states(five-o,ahp) when the dolla was goood last year....

Last edited:
Wow I hope it goes like the clappers 8200!!!! WOWZERS WTF!!

$8200!!! Geez, thats pretty Hectic!!! So Full-BLOWN MOD hey, haha sounds AWESOME!!!

Definently keep us posted :) For $8200 this Bike will be Flipping Insane!!!

gonna run a 117cc, 4 speed manual, inner rotor and 4.1 exhaust

around $8200 built from scratch, including all shipping from the states(shipping,fees around $850-900)..

bought it all from the states(five-o,ahp) when the dolla was goood last year....

Dam and i thought i lashed out with $3300 for the motovert pro lol.

Well this will be a very siiick bike best of luck with the build cant wait to see it when its finished, have you started yet?

Latest posts

Back