the new pittie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog93

Reaction score
Here it is.. Pretty sure its a genuine thumpstar (can't tell because they've changed the bar clamps :mad:, 107cc manual 4 up gearbox, don't know what year it is.

needs some work done to it but can't/won't complain for $100
13092009003.jpg

13092009-1.jpg

13092009002.jpg

I want to get new pegs and pegmounts, new seat, needs new rim.

thats sik for 100buks!!!

dont think its a genuine thumpstar looks like its just a home built bike

Last edited:
Nice pick up man! It'll look sweet with a bit of a makeover!
Please get rid of those bars! haha

Thanks guys

I'll def be giving her a make over. It was my cousins and they hadn't ridden it in a couple of years so I said "give you $100 for it" and they said yes.

But like i said it needs some work done, I also want some new brake and clutch levers and a new brake pedal.

ill get some picks soon of what i got for 50 bucks..

u did well..
altho myn is just one to thrash and not worry bout.
wouldnt do it to any other bike but!

Good find... keep this posted with updates as you go mate!

I love watching you guys customize and build ya own bikes, some of the stuff the MiniRiders members are doing is Sik.

Rider456 Your a perfect example... I frickin LOVE your bike... and love'd watchin ya switch out parts on your Build thread.

The other lad, cant remember his name right now who's bike is the 1st entry to the "september - fotm" thats also a stunner too!!

Bulldog, Now doubt this will be a cracker too with some care and attention from ya..

Gotta agree tho...that stem is just WRONG!

Bars would be fine on a shorter stem.

Although i think Generally BMX bars are cool, them bars look quite Tall... Id change them before you 'GO Hard' on that as a matter of saftey Mate.

If they folded or snapped during riding, you'd regret not spending out on a descent set of bars..

I use to Ride alot of Bmx, you dont have to go wild on REALLY expensive bars like we all use to....

But None of us Bmx'ers would start laying down tricks on a bike with second hand bars.. you just dont know what them bars have been thru previously, and how much longer they can hold out against this kind of stress levels.

IMHO - Switch the stem and Bars fella. :)

Tom. ;)

yeah I'll prob get some pro-tapers first then levers then pegs/pegmounts then new rim....it hasn't started yet but it wants to. I'll swap some wirers around tomorrow and see if its the coil or spark plug becuase she has a fare amount of compreesion but not enough to get kickback.

With the sensor on the flywheel how does that have to be set up? As it broke off and i want to get a new one then put it back on. Don't know how I'll do that yet, any iders?

They're farly good bars....Red Baron bars and bar pad, earliy modle though.

contact MSO through their ebay account, I bought a stator and flywheel off them for like $30, it's the same kind you need for that engine.
lol at the dodgy brothers bars

Red Baron Bars are ok... i Never seen a set so Tall tho..maybe its just coz they early model like you said mate.

Cant go Wrong with Pro Tapers tho...They my bar of choice. :)

Im clueless on the flywheel sensor mate...But wont belong before Some1 finds you the answers.

Tom :)

PRO TAPER SEVEN EIGHTS LOW RISE BAR KLX110 CON-02 $79.00
12" Front, 15mm Axle Hub, Black Alloy Rim WL07 $60.00
Lifan 125cc Complete Clutch Unit EP38 $55.00
14T SPROCKET #420 SW-05 $15.00
Aluminium 1/4 Turn Joker Throttle RED AP05 $65.00
Throttle Cable, Fits Ducar Lifan 110cc 125cc DPRO CB05 $11.99
Braided Line Throttle Cable, Fits 110cc 125cc 140cc CB03 $17.99
Red Aluminium Bike Stand & Tool Tray AP04 $85.00
Flywheel Puller Stator EP02 $25.00
Genunine DID Professional #420 Race Chain, 120 Link SW11 $49.00
Red Billet Aluminium Hub Front & Rear AP21 $139.00
Front Rear Rim Lock Kit Suit 1.85 & 1.40 Rim Bike WL14 $29.00
Sub-Total (Tax Total $57.36): $630.98

Last edited:
nice list you got there... if you dont know already email that list directly to ken and he'll do you a ripper of a price!

That doesn't include the brake/clutch levers back brake setup. Will it be better to get the rim itself then buy the spokes and huds seperate becuase with the rim I've selected it comes with the hud and spokes but i want red huds?

Yeah I'll shoot him an e-mail later when I run through the list with the oldies to see what I'll get for xmas and what I'll get sooner.

Latest posts

Back