The next brissy ride day?? 8th may 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isnt it a Qld ride day? not bloody nsw
Parklands , BDV or fort or im not coming !! haha

lol :aetsch: lol

Where is this park lands at..

There camping out there to rite. QLD ride we got a little side tracked hahaha

Mite have to run a poll, then make plans. Got a month to G something up befor the long

weekend:alc:

is at kenilworth sunnycoast bout 2hrs nth brissy if it is at parklands and is dry at mine i could do a day out here aswell if few were keen id hav to limit #s as is small track, so cant fit too many bikes on and got ramp set up for any wantabee fmxers haha.
And the long w/end out here(2nd) they having 20 bands up the pub 2 stages camping out the back on ovel ..
Sunshine Coast | SCoRCHeR FeST

yeah sorry i know rovar is in nsw but nsw ride days take me 9 hrs to get to
i am like on the border to qld =)
so rovar sounds good =P

Oh ok didnt think of that.:hmmm:

True true, ive near heard of it, There seems ok anyone been out there.

Camping too nice nice:action-smiley-031:

Bmx does sound really fun. yeh chances slim to none i think as well:deal:

no camping at the track but there is down the road, just read the site all info is there.

and yeah our last ride day was there..

Depending on the amount of notice etc i may be able to attend with another NSW boy or 3?

that would be awesome wayne, bit of a journey tho..

rovar park ???

Home

I Havnt been to rover park in aggesss keen as to get out there but prob a bit far for a ride 'day' for all the qlders

rover park is on my to do list but at present i think its too far for most.

another thing that i think will be another battle is the weather.. tracks close too easily these days lol

well looks like it will be parklands as blackduck is still a gamble. but we can change where later..

lets settle on a date first..

yer throw some dates at us ...........
And i went out parklands w/end had chat to fella bout doing a mini track they said they thinking bout as they had 80 minis out one w/end.
More ride days we do there might get to do it sooner as dosent seem like bdv are going open up the old mini tracks back up??
And yer if crew keen to do two days could do 1 out mine , im only 20mins nth turn off b/hway kenilworth exit

Last edited:
Hey guys

I am keen to do a ride day any were. I just brought my 150cc pitboss a few weeks ago only taken it out once.
So I am keen to hit up any tracks any were with other riders.

I cant do weekend before , got my party and other big ass things happening .. but could make it if its on the sunday.

wtb stanmoore?

whats the go with stanmore track troy?? looks like a ma license would be needed or something.. sus it out of ya like..

anyways about the date.. im not fused with either of the dates..

we just need some feedback from people that are coming that have a bit of a journey to get there...

we got labour day Monday 2nd May for a long weekend or if we dont need to do it on a long weekend then 7th or 8th of may..

just depends how much time ppl need to organize sht..

Latest posts

Back