Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah wasn't me, i started getting the flu off jodie last night, today it has hit me.
was so much fun cleaning/detailing etc with a massive headache and blocked sinuses.

i'm home having so tea now, then i am heading back to Kuitpo to pick up the bride and groom, and drop them to their bed and breakfast.

first wedding i have heard Metallica played at, Nothing Else Matters.

nah wasn't me, i started getting the flu off jodie last night, today it has hit me.
was so much fun cleaning/detailing etc with a massive headache and blocked sinuses.

i'm home having so tea now, then i am heading back to Kuitpo to pick up the bride and groom, and drop them to their bed and breakfast.

first wedding i have heard Metallica played at, Nothing Else Matters.

That sucks!! You got sick and you didnt even come to Morgan.....

Good choice of song!! Times are a changing....

Ah that explains where the raspy throat and boogers came from yesterday and today....you can tell her thanks from me!

Last edited:
Saw the white one coming out the car park on willunga hill as I was going down this arvo.

yeah, my uncle was taking the groom, and groomsmen
we went through clarendon

back home again yey,
i don't mind the brakes so much now, but i will have to lower the brake pedal a bit

fastest 1/4 mile would be my XR,
it ran 13.04 @108 mph at AIR years ago, so should run a mid 12 second pass or so.
not bad for a daily driver motor, it's top speed is just under 120 mph due to the low diff gears.

the XT GT has been around a few race tracks in Australia, including Bathurst
so it would be the fastest around a circuit.

the 66 Yankee Fairlane, is geared for cruising, so it'd have the fastest top speed.

Got my new card for the 70D on Friday! :)

Just in time for our little family trip to the Goldie, Mum n Bub had me up at birds fart so I thought I'd make use of the time and head down to Burleigh Heads for some pics!

And no filters or photoshop on these Lads, straight raw shot pictures. Apparently I've got my orthotic shoe on again! :p

Last edited:
:) As soon as I got home n had a proper look at the shots I had a little laugh to myself about it! There's even a digital level thing the size of the rear screen I can use!

Im loving the wifi setup on this camera, I can take a few shots and wifi em straight to my phone so I can post or message them! Can use my phone as a remote for it too! :thumbup: :p

Damn that's pretty cool Corey. Worth the cash for pics like that. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I've managed to make some good use of my camera over the last month or so. Slowly starting to get my head around all of the settings! Had a crack at some wedding photography! Unfortunately my organisational skills were terrible and I left my flash gun in the bloody car! :mmph: so I got a lot of grain through my photo's. :(

Also had a crack at some baby shots! :) no wonder these guys get paid squilions. What a nightmare, but at least the money stayed in my pocket! :)
So anywho here they are.

I think I'm the only person posting in here anymore?

Couple from the weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I guess that is why they call it the sunshine coast^ Almost forgot what the sun looked like until sunday gone. Nice pics by teh way, I ll have to get out again and get some pics

Here one of my young fella loving life!!!

Tom-Photo1.jpg

Attachments

• Tom-Photo1.jpg
    Tom-Photo1.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 8
Probably not mate.. if i bring thomas, I have to watch him ride and look out for him.. hes only 5 so still cant just cruse around without a bit of help from me stopping, starting etc...
When is the ride day anyway? You rescheduled it already?

Ah ok I thought you might of bought Kate too?

Not really but remember when I spoke to you Saturday I said this next Saturday is a bust because the weather is going to be the same again but we'll see how everybody feels about the weekend after. I think it's the 20th? Anyways I was going to post it up last night but I had a killer day yesterday and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Well see what everybody's doing anyway!

Latest posts

Back