Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KMA_5338.jpg

Mrs bought me a vintage(ish) film camera today. Plans are to box frame it and hang it on the wall OR ornamental value on the shelf lol

That is AFTER i give it a run..lol

ad952eb3.jpg

nice mate!
I have my dads old pentax in my cupboard its got a few lens aswell :)

Lol, that'd be worth more than mine. I did read though that Pentax played some part in these one when they were produced untill Kodak purchased them. then they stopped production.

Damn you Kodak....No wonder you no longer exist!

I had a pentax like that not too long ago, sold to a friend for $20 with a 50mm, I was never gonna use it anyway and he will enjoy it more then me. I got it for nothing as well so no loss.

Bit of a lazy Saturday for me today. Playing around with some pics taken through out the year. This one was back in May i think..

Front left is my Jackaroo.

IMG_5872.jpg

^ dude i love this picture! it looks like they are toys ahha so tight.

I thought i would update you guys on my latest spending haha
Ok so i bought a new tripod a few weeks ago, i got a HorusBennu C-2540 carbon tripod and a HorusBennu LX-5 head
also got a timer for the 7d :)

IMG_5603.jpg

And i just ordered my new canon 24-105 L lens :) for my birthday present.

117734d1262400368-ft-canon-24-105-canon-17-55-houston-750383336_fr3mb-xl.jpg

^not my pic

Very nice Tommy boy! Let us know how it goes!

See ya got a remote too, best tool ever i reckon. I use mine near every time i use my tripod.

yeah them remotes are cool... I had a quick play around with mine but havent really given it a good go yet..

Latest posts

Back