Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in the back streets of east perth..

KMD_5101-Edit_zpsb3cc5a07.jpg

Is that your camera in the photo eichkay? How do ya get the shots so crisp? Image Staking at different focal lengths? or is it just because you have a L series and I do not:(

Is that your camera in the photo eichkay? How do ya get the shots so crisp? Image Staking at different focal lengths? or is it just because you have a L series and I do not:(

Narh thats a friends camera I use a Nikon D7000, All these photos other than the first one were all taken with 3 images at different shuterspeeds "bracketing" I kept the fspot the same at 6.3f .. then merged the 3 photos together in photoshop to HDR them.

Whilst not a patch on people who can actually use cameras for what they are intended, perhaps something to amuse you: (and yes, wear a helmet etc...)

DSC_1270.jpg

DSC_1428.jpg

DSC_1609.jpg

DSC_1687.jpg
- and yes, that ended up in a pile...

DSC_1932.jpg

DSC_1928.jpg

DSC_1932.jpg

Wow! I got a new camera for Christmas and I really hope that I can take pics like you guys one day!!!

okay then thanks a bunch!!!

what are your thoughts on a nikon d5100 with a lens :
Nikon D5100 camera,18-55mm,replaces D5000,1yrOZWarranty | eBay

The 5100 is a good camera but the 5200 recently come out to replace it.. the 18-55mm kit lens will be rather limiting you'll be better off looking at packages with 200 or 300mm len's with them if you want to photo stuff a distance away like pitbike riding and the likes. 18-55mm is more a indoor or close up lens and you'll find it very limiting

Latest posts

Back