The search is over

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motovert Pro

Reaction score
Some of you may be aware that ive been searching for a 140cc Lifan Big Valve Head for the better part of 3 weeks now with an ad in the wanted to buy section here on M.R. and also a few other forums and pages and have come up with nothing.
Ive also spent hours searching egay,contacting sellers and speaking with Bryan from East 50s and also emailing DHZ and continue drawing a blank.
Well today im at home mowing the lawn when the door bell rings and to my surprise a mate is at the door holding my "unicorn".
He had been down the scrap yard and stumbled across exactly what ive wasted all that time searching for,a BVH.I couldnt believe it, in a scrap yard of all places.
Anyway after spending half hour pulling the rocker arms and cam out and giving it a good scrub and going over its now ready to be added to my BBK and bolted to the RX.
So a big thanks goes out to Brett,youre a champ mate ill call by during the weeks with some bevies as payment.

search?? you can find the on ebay for $90,,,, couldnt be looking too hard,

and moe info about ur bbk

the only ones on ebay lately have been standard 140 heads mate,trust me ive contacted all the sellers to check them

wish you had read the wanted to buy section a couple weeks back woggy,could have saved me a hole lot of wasted time

theres a 15% increase in valve surface area for the exhaust valve and 17% increase on the intake valve from a standard jailing head.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back