The worst thing thats happened to you

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did this happen just before Doyalson?? I saw the car upside down in the bushes. The whole south side of the high way was closed and there was the biggest helicopter i have seen in my life taking up both south bound lanes. The crash looked real nasty. I hope shes okay.
And for you people using drugs to escape your problems.... Drugs are not to be messed with. Don't abuse them and dont use them when you have problems like depression, it will only worsen the problem. Especially alcohol... IMO that is worse then some illegal drugs.

Nah mate just before Nelson Bay, between the round about at Anna Bay and the round about at Nelson Bay. at about 8pm Friday night.

Pegleg,

I am very sorry to hear this tragic tail. I am along with everyone else whishing that she has a speedy and complete recovery.

There is so many things in this world that can stuff you up you are mad if you add extras ie. no seatbelts, speeding, no helmets, drugs. Stay safe.

Good luck pegleg

Pegleg,

I am very sorry to hear this tragic tail. I am along with everyone else whishing that she has a speedy and complete recovery.

There is so many things in this world that can stuff you up you are mad if you add extras ie. no seatbelts, speeding, no helmets, drugs. Stay safe.

Good luck pegleg

Cheers Cass, Some good news though, She is now breathing on her own so its all up to her now.
They also took the chest tubes out about half an hour ago. She is on the mend, still unconscious but stable now..
Thanks for your good wishes everyone, much appreciated.

Blah blah blah.

Last edited:
take responsibility for you life dude, its simple stop doing drugs and alcohol. Its messed up how kids your age are into this crap. I hate people who do drugs.

No, unfortunately im not jayden.

My life just seems to get fucking better and better, at school i sold my mate about 10 bux worth of marijuana. Now, all the year 11's have dobbed me in. Today I spent the whole day in the principles office. I came home and told my mum, she doesnt want me to be apart of her life anymore. When they asked me where did you get it from? I mistakenly said I took it from my mum. Now my mum says that child services and the police might be over or something, this isnt for sure she is just saying it because i said her name. I could be getting expelled from school.. I honestly feel like jumping off a bridge, whats all this shit fucking worth? If i stay at school, I'm never going near any of this shit again.. No drinking, no choof, no smokes.. look where its got me fucking ruined my life.

My advice is harden up, if thats the worst thing that happens to you in your life, your laughing.
Selling pot at school you deserved to get dobbed in. And if your under 16, there is a real chance your mum IS gunna get in some shit.
My kids have messed up heaps in there short life, including probs with the local constabulary, nothing serious. But at least they had the sense not to blame me for it.
As i said before Ben, harden the F@#K up........

flarry does that mean you,ve got an apprenticeship now? and benox, how dog can you get ! i mean who the hell would put the blame on their mom.

hey guys i think we should give benox a fair go he is going through a tough time.

Hey, you say some fucked up shit when your under pressure. They also blammed me for stealing a teachers PDA, and kids mobile phones.. I was fucking scared to the shit house, what do u want me to tell some bullshit then them find out its not true.. I told my mum about it that i blamed her and now she is going to see them on monday to straighten shit out. Any of you who give me shit, get the 30inch dildo out your bumhole and shut up. Daniel40 and Jayden thanks guys, This is a horrible time for me.. My life is basically screwed if i get expelled.

hey guys i think we should give benox a fair go he is going through a tough time.

sorry mate but he put it up here for everyone to read and respond to...
sometimes you don't always get the response you wanted...Selling drugs and Dobbing in your mum isn't normally gunna get a good response. ya not get gunna get any sympathy from this little black duck.

yeh mate but still give the guy a go
its not like you didnt do anything bad in your life hey mate
fucken just leave him alone hes a good bloke

I didn't say he wasnt a good bloke, just saying that you should think about what you put up here for ppl to respond to, expect criticism. I have done plenty of stuff in my life that i'm not very proud of, but I'm not gunna put it on here for ppl to read, and I don't expect ppl to feel sorry for me either. As Is said, if thats the worst thing to happen to you, than you'll do ok

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back