Thinking of getting this. Thoughts?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make sure you get it to TDC before you kick it over !
you don't want to breack your kicker gears or the kick start shaft.

maybe something to think about getting is an adjustable outer rotor kit.
these can solve about 50% of the kickback.

hahaha, 2 avoid kickback dont touch the throttle wen kickin it over. or u can put it on TDC (top dead centre) and that can lessen it a bit. does it have elec start? i would assume so, but the batterys prob flat so it wont work? and also Put up sum pics mate! :p

It's got no e-start and yea ill make sure its at TDC and I don't touch the throttle
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374382554.591811.jpg

great job mate, great bike! all nice an clean :) looks as tho u might need some new rubber on t5he back??? oh and im lovin the superman stick on the rear quater :p

great job mate, great bike! all nice an clean :) looks as tho u might need some new rubber on t5he back??? oh and im lovin the superman stick on the rear quater :p

The tread is decent its just the crap camera and yea there r superman stickers on the other side and number plate aswell, they came with it, LOL. Still gotta put on the rear tube and should I be doing this when I start my bike?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MLV0pvacJgc

do u mean the rear tyre tube?? if so the if u hav ur bike running it wudnt really make any diff. if i were u i wud replace all the fluids, u never kno if the previous owner did. put some 10-15w fork oil in her, and put some decewnt brke fluid in and bleed ur brakes. this makes a huge diference. but also change ur engine oil. put sum 10-40 castrol, motul, watever u cvcan afford really. just make sure its SEMI-SYNTHETIC!!gearboxes hate fully synthetic. ur gear changes will be as bad as mine haha. but yeah good score mate, chuck an oko 26mm and a unifilter on there and ur flyin!
cheers,
jack

haha, i feel dumb. i just saw the vid link. its still loadin on my interweb connectrion, so i'll be waiting awhile..haha

do u mean the rear tyre tube?? if so the if u hav ur bike running it wudnt really make any diff. if i were u i wud replace all the fluids, u never kno if the previous owner did. put some 10-15w fork oil in her, and put some decewnt brke fluid in and bleed ur brakes. this makes a huge diference. but also change ur engine oil. put sum 10-40 castrol, motul, watever u cvcan afford really. just make sure its SEMI-SYNTHETIC!!gearboxes hate fully synthetic. ur gear changes will be as bad as mine haha. but yeah good score mate, chuck an oko 26mm and a unifilter on there and ur flyin!
cheers,
jack

The dude already put a uni on it and it has a MOLKT on it

yeah, wat that blokesdoing is what u shud do. its better on ur kickstarter gear, and will usually start 1st time if u do that. i (think) wen u do that it can sometimes go on bdc (bottom dead centre)?? im not rlly sure, i just read it somewhere. but yeah its a good thing 2 do.

well yea the molkt carbs r good, but u wud get more acceleration out of an oko. i havnt really had much experience with the molkts tho, so cud be rong. and like my67xr said before, u may also wanna check out an adjustable ork. kickback is usually solved by installing 1.

the Molkt carby is ok for all round use.
a bigger pilot jet can do wonders for them, and you may need to go up a size on the main jet too.

an OKO is more for a flat out MX bike, they like to be either off, or on the throttle.
my wrist definately notices it when i ride my Atmoik Fuse 150, that has an OKO 26mm on it.

the Molkt carby is ok for all round use.
a bigger pilot jet can do wonders for them, and you may need to go up a size on the main jet too.

an OKO is more for a flat out MX bike, they like to be either off, or on the throttle.
my wrist definately notices it when i ride my Atmoik Fuse 150, that has an OKO 26mm on it.

Yea well I'm not a racer and as for adding all these things I'm 14 and left myself with $5 after purchasing my bike and tube :p haha but thanks for the suggestions

yea, true i have ridden bikes with the oko 26 and a joker 1/4 turn throttle....bad combination. if ur goin over rough terrain, u lurch foward like a b*&ch....

yea, true i have ridden bikes with the oko 26 and a joker 1/4 turn throttle....bad combination. if ur goin over rough terrain, u lurch foward like a b*&ch....

Finally got a chance to change the tube and take it for a quick burn down the driveway. Holy crap idk if ill die from the speed or being scared to death. I frikken love it. Best (and only) 500$$ I've spent

hahaha, i love it how people think chinas have no power, and then get the poo scared out of them (not sayin u dont kno how much power they have) :) great job mate, whats the gearing like on it. what size are ur sprockets?

hahaha, i love it how people think chinas have no power, and then get the poo scared out of them (not sayin u dont kno how much power they have) :) great job mate, whats the gearing like on it. what size are ur sprockets?

Pretty sure it's running 15/41 tooth sprockets and tbh I didn't realize how much power it had

What? i dont understand.. it should not lurch at WOT :p

Pretty sure it's running 15/41 tooth sprockets and tbh I didn't realize how much power it had

Thats not bad mate. is that stock, or did the prev owner change the front? im currently running 14/41, but i do want a 17-18 front sprocket tho. u get sick of the constant gear changes pretty quick so yea. and the f'ed up shift star and fork doesnt help either tho :p

Latest posts

Back