this doesnt look like a MSO

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squeeze, hold, crack bleeder, tighten bleeder, release.

Make sure when you do it you have a container with brake fluid in it and a hose (preferbly clear) that is under the brake fluid.

Should work. I just don't want you to buy something you don't need.

Squeeze, hold, crack bleeder, tighten bleeder, release.

Make sure when you do it you have a container with brake fluid in it and a hose (preferbly clear) that is under the brake fluid.

Should work. I just don't want you to buy something you don't need.

most pit bike brakes dont bleed like that when there is air in the system...

thats why you need to bleed the first 3mm of the master first. it seems air gets caught in the piston bore and the small squeezes bleeds it back into the res.. after the air is out then you can do as above..

yeah the hose could be blocked or actually fractured..
pull your brake hose completely off the master and hold your finger over the hose hole, try bleeding it there first. once you feel good pressure and its squirting out past your finger hold the brake lever in and screw the brake hose back on and then bleed lower..

but always do a couple of 3mm pumps while doing it..

thanks for the help guys but i think the master cylinder is gone its not pumping any fluid i used compressed air to clean it out and a lot of what wet soggy crap came out of it looked like chunky ice cream and i tried all the above methods still couldnt get the master cylinder pumping fluid i even tried hooking up the clear hose to the bleed nipple on the caliper than holding the clear hose higher than the handle bars than i filled the clear hose hopping the oil would fill the complete thing but that didnt work so i think im going to need a new complete brake set up

Okay mate. $65 posted for the lot. I'll have to take out the brake fluid though for postage reasons.

i badly need

i need new dhz minimoto 125 seat, plasitcs. and a engine if any1 has these i will be happy 2 hear from u.

aw damn the owner before didnt give it a mad wash after every ride the salt just eats it so bad :(
bulldog if your sellin a front wheel with tyre ill buy it off ya if he doesn't...

Latest posts

Back