TIME FOR A QLD RIDE DAY!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomaszBurcon

Reaction score
Hey everyone i think it is about time for another QLD ride day me and Brett were thinking
parklands one day, And then maybe his place the next day?

I dunno open to suggestions!

And i was thinking on the 28th-29th of april?
(i dunno i just wont have any assignments and will have my 88 fixed by then + hopefully everyone will be able to come, since they know that far in advance!)

08JJ1-1.jpg

Last edited:
im in 100% and have room for one person in my ute and there bike

i might come, still 2 months away, why dont you's try and come down to fort lytton next sunday for racing

^^^ Lol true, just sucks this weather recently. Has ruined every ride planned for me lol

yeah i know atleast my bike is in the shop so i cant atleast look at my bike wanting to ride it.
if you get what i mean haha

^^^ Saw that today, awesome! I'm going to try and get Saturdays off permanently from work, so I can finally go riding again, might see you boys out there!

Hey guys Just wondering what day is better for you guys to go out to parklands? the 28th (sat) or the 29th (sun).
just because we wont the most people to be able to make it out there on the day!

Saturdays suit me, I will try and make it out there mate! might even be able to muster a few mates to go along

Latest posts

Back