TIME FOR A QLD RIDE DAY!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less than a week people better get your bike ready ;) i have started....

IMG_0269.jpg

ATTENDING

add your name if ya coming

Bretto .. mini mullisha stock crf50 # 722
Jayke .. t-bone crf88
Tom ........ crf88 limited #786
Jack T (Me).. Stock Crf50
Jack B.. Stock crf50
Justin (Dynamicgs) - Atomik 160cc of Chinga goodness - #193
Carlton ... #7 Chinga for the Wina..... maybe
Conor (Nonz) - Reasonably standard Lxr
Stuart 160cc Lifan DHZ

hi guys you have a very good spot ..I'm sad becouse living in Victoria and Idon't know someone have a spot like yours .enjoy for racing...

sorry m8 but it's first time for me write here and i'll wrong post..

Bump i was thinking that we should all take over one part/all set up one part in of the park, so we are all near each other hahah
i was thinking when you drive in straight on the right down near the kids track? i dunno what do you guys think?

ps. i rang parklands today and they said that the tracks are all dry and ready to ride! and they have been grooming them :)

yeah ill be more than likely coming with nonz.. not sure what bike im bringing tho lol

p!ss off rain....

Hey guys
unfortunately me and jack wont be able to make it saturday :(
hope its a good day

Bretto .. mini mullisha stock crf50 # 722
Jayke .. t-bone crf88
Tom ........ crf88 limited #786
Justin (Dynamicgs) - Atomik 160cc of Chinga goodness - #193
Carlton ... #7 Chinga for the Wina..... maybe
Conor (Nonz) - Reasonably standard Lxr
Stuart 160cc Lifan DHZ

frig... just realized this is for the saturday.... count me out fella's and more than likely count nonz out... our lift cant go due to work :( sht crap f$#@%

ALL the best with it fellas, qld miniriders get'n together thats the go!.

yeah nonz dad (our driver lol) is my boss/friend. so we bludge lifts off him. plus it gives me time to have a few rums lol .. he was keen too...

So amped for sat got on the bike for the first time in 3weeks with beno for a bit of pre ride day practic lol will both be out there ready to ride an meet some new riding buddys see you all out there

Latest posts

Back