Time to Re-TARD :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No mucking around here ay. Nice solid frame you got right there. Have you weighed it to see the diff between that and the thumpy frame?

was going to but got stuck rite into it ..haha feels heavier tho - i'll weigh bike after i've finnished - old one was about 66kgs hopeing this one comes in at that or a touch more less would be nice but the only place I'll be saving weight on this one will be just under my ribs... Narr that won't happen either..lol

HP loss bad!!!

DSCF0514_small.JPG

I know it don't look much different but i've been banging my head agains the wall with the little things

To do list
1. Front brakes (ordered)
2. Oil Cooler Mount (no idea)
3. Air Cleaner (ordered)
4. Exhaust (ordered)
5. TEST RIDE! - then fix all the bits i missed..

Friday getting here quick - come on mr post man...

lol

Looking good!
an idea for the oil cooler is make a tab/bracket run off the valve cover bolts to hold the oil cooler just above your wheel/just below the front fender , would be a good spot .

or run twin coolers and screw then to each tank guard..

what brakes did you end up going for on the front

i liked the look of the old swingarm better . but still looks good with the new frame and zocchies

or run twin coolers and screw then to each tank guard..

what brakes did you end up going for on the front

Was thinking about the front mount oil cooler from big 50s
brakes will be the Big50's ones (can't wait)

i liked the look of the old swingarm better . but still looks good with the new frame and zocchies

I'm of two minds. I have to change the plastics & sticker kit so it looks different than the old one.. :)

Oil cooler up front , under your tripples , get some earls fittings and braided line , look shit hot

thinking about the duel setup, there is a mount if you look just above where the cooler is. Could make a nice mount off that and run the two small coolers - maybe one off a revmx i think they are duel.

Hay NO_CRF, What about one of them round manifold mount thingies with the multiple mounting positions for the manifold?? I've never used one so not sure how far the very next position will make you carby stick out but !! just putting it out there.....

Hay NO_CRF, What about one of them round manifold mount thingies with the multiple mounting positions for the manifold?? I've never used one so not sure how far the very next position will make you carby stick out but !! just putting it out there.....

tried a bunch of different ideas to get it all to fit. But can't say i'm happy with the way any of them looked.

Update: She rideable altho brakes and exhaust still havn't arived
SNC00294_small.jpg

SNC00296_small.jpg

Brakes arrived today - only disapointment is that the OEM brake cable doesn't fit so now i have play run around tomorow to find a banjo bolt for the master (not inc) and brake line (should have got when offered)

SNC00302%20(Small).jpg

far out man trick brakes you will be stopping pretty fast i think lol:)

Latest posts

Back