Time to Re-TARD :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really think I can make it much faster - unless I go 4 v and I don't really want to go that way. However I would love to go EFI in the not to distant future.

And as for video - won't happen !! I wana ride not sit back with a camera in my hand :)

I'm done.... I think

DSCF0009.JPG

DSCF0024.JPG

DSCF0022.JPG

DSCF0020.JPG

DSCF0018.JPG

Holy shit dude... Now I need to go change my pants..

Soooo nice... Like seriously... Good as brah.. Must be proud of her.. Liking the stand and the front brakes.. Where did you get the catch can?

you can get the cans from Akunar.

Peter ill have to take a photo of the bracket i have to mount the front number plate better with the front coolers. i think our bikes are becoming brother and sister.

haha yeah to true........but the steroids are arriving next week boys so i might start a thread on whats going down. it will be unstoppable!

haha yeah to true........but the steroids are arriving next week boys so i might start a thread on whats going down. it will be unstoppable!

yeh, cant wait to get out beside you and put bikes to the test! might even learn something, but before i get down there i'm going to spend some serious time on the dyno pulling every bit I can out of the old girl/boy. Might even throw a new piston in before I get down there.

Nice freakin build, cr!
I'm keeping these pics in mind for the spank bank ;)

Where did you get the mounting block for the front brakes?
I need to find something similar and don't want to fork out fifty million for a one off drawing and cut at the laser cutters. :(

Latest posts

Back