TokyoMods New Digital Ignition

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHONDA

Reaction score
The bike i got has got a TokyoMods Digital Ignition.

Can any one tell me how they go if someone is using one or

if there any good. Should i keep it or get like a kitaco or TB one instead?

Pit Bike Pit Stop :: MiniBikes :: MiniFun :: TokyoMods New Digital Ignition! CRF50/70 Tokyo Mods Honda CRF50/XR50 CRF70/XR70

PIC_0044.jpg

I had one on my stocker it didn't do much to it , but it was stock engine i heard they are fairly decent CDI tho .

iv never used one but i have heard they are the better one on the market, just buy a tb one as well and do a back to back test..

One US guy dyno'd a bunch of them on an 88. Really not enough difference to notice, across the board. Other combo's may differ, but I'd treat the box like a dress-up item.

I have the real tokyo mods digital ignition that's just a rev box the proper one has map setting switch on handle bars an a box that has 9 settings on it cost me 1000$ new and yeah makes heaps of diference

I have that same box on my 88.

I previously had a fast 50s box but i purchased a tokyo mods as I thought it would be better ?

On my bike the fast 50s works a little better and I will be switching back to the fast 50s

but in saying that mate the tokyo box is still good

I have that same box on my 88.

I previously had a fast 50s box but i purchased a tokyo mods as I thought it would be better ?

On my bike the fast 50s works a little better and I will be switching back to the fast 50s

but in saying that mate the tokyo box is still good

Ok sweet as, ill give it a go :grinning-smiley-003 seeing as it come on the bike.

doesnt hurt to have a spear one in the tool box just in case.:congrats:

Latest posts

Back