Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomaszBurcon

Reaction score
Hey everyone i thought it was about time to make a thread about my home track...
Sooo this is what i have got so far, it isnt that great but we are always getting more dirt and improving!
So i figured i would make a thread for people to help me design the track and give me tips haha ;)
So yeah enjoy the little video made of it...(i figured a video would be better than pics :) )

[youtube]X3Er42QSK40[/youtube]

Last edited:
pictures/drawing of track layout of what i have at the moment and what i am thinking of doing to the track, will be uploaded over the weekend (when i have time haha)

looks like your doing fine tommy , mine started out just like that, just riding it should give you ideas were jumps need to go and where you hav enough speed for them, like the carpet :)

yeah i was just riding around slow on my brothers crf100 trying to get you guys a decent view hah
and yeah carpet is the best! means that everytime it buckets down rain you dont have to rebuild your burns!
and i have a pretty good idea were i want jumps haha just need to get some money for a bobcat to much effort using a wheel barrow hahah

Last edited:
tracks coming together tom

got some sweet elevation changes to work with

i like the idea of jumping the driveway and you've got the start of a down hill woop section into a decent jump before the berm then over the drive again

as bretto says as you ride it you will change it

tracks coming together tom

got some sweet elevation changes to work with

i like the idea of jumping the driveway and you've got the start of a down hill woop section into a decent jump before the berm then over the drive again

as bretto says as you ride it you will change it

Thats the go tom :) top stuff

like brett says riding track dose help heaps. keep doing little bits hear to track have great spot to play around riding with buddies then man

Sweet track. Like cooley said try jumping the driveway first time as well. Cut back furthur right then swing left hard and pop over. Just a thought, bobcats will rip your grass up, one with tracks will be a but more forgiving. Probably cheaper to hire a smaller one on tracks for the day. About 220 a day just get the soil dumped as close to its final spot so not too much shifting. Goodluck

yeah we have had bobcats down near the track before and it hardly ripped it up :) just need to make shore it is dry!
and i am confused with what you guys have said here...

"said try jumping the driveway first time as well. Cut back furthur right then swing left hard and pop over."

"i like the idea of jumping the driveway and you've got the start of a down hill woop section into a decent jump before the berm then over the drive again"

Where you go over the driveway at the start of your video you coukd make aa jump across like wehn you cross the second time????

you already have one that goes across the driveway yeah

thats cool

make another one where you cross it again out the front

as for the woop section you have one there already out of the corner

yeah we are on 2.5 acres but only about 1.5 of it is actually usable the rest is like a vertical hill haha

got a bit more dirt :)

IMG_4328.jpg

Ok so this is the plan! hoping to have a tonne more dirt dumped here in about a week or 2 and hoping to have a bobcat here before the end of the month :)

Untitledll-1.jpg

Scan000006.jpg

hope you enjoyed my little drawings haha

Latest posts

Back