track building tips

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes unit mx i do have postive words to say but not here on miniriders as 90% of yous dont have a clue what yous are talking about. of course im gunna talk shit i dont know who you are or whos on the otherside of computer screen so for all i care. ill talk shit all day long on this crap. and i dont care if theres downhill tracks in NZ were not in new zeleand where in australia

unfortunetly motoxxx what you call yourself, you seem to be in everysingle one of my convesations being one you a big nose, what i talk with other people you shodnt interfere. 2 i know what im talking about. yous are the ones that are talking to people over a stupid internet site.. what fun do use get out of this, when you here someone is building a track do use go on a hard or something. its shit anyway its downhill

unfortunetly motoxxx what you call yourself, you seem to be in everysingle one of my convesations being one you a big nose, what i talk with other people you shodnt interfere. 2 i know what im talking about. yous are the ones that are talking to people over a stupid internet site.. what fun do use get out of this, when you here someone is building a track do use go on a hard or something. its shit anyway its downhill

you are a farkin tosser mate

speaking of another- Roost-666 another new comer on this site. jioned may and thinks hes king dick and knows everyone.. unfortunetly your the tosser oin this situation mate

yes unit mx i do have postive words to say but not here on miniriders as 90% of yous dont have a clue what yous are talking about. of course im gunna talk shit i dont know who you are or whos on the otherside of computer screen so for all i care. ill talk shit all day long on this crap. and i dont care if theres downhill tracks in NZ were not in new zeleand where in australia

What are you 8 years old?
How imature can you get?
" i dont care if theres downhill tracks in NZ were not in new zeleand where in australia "
What does that matter , a hill is a hill if it shares the same aspect. Doesn't matter where it is in the globe?
Why do you come on miniriders , if you have nothing to contribute or arn't getting anything out of it why are you still here?

Do I know who are large majority of the population on here are , no but that doesn't stop me from helping them.

I think your a little boy who needs to grow up , stop having your little dummy spits.

Roost deserves a place on here , he unlike you has something to contribute. What have you given the Australia mini bike scene , heaps good displays of imaturity?
I dont want to here anymore of this, lets just talk mini's...for God sake

Peace

lol all you guys are spartons you probably wank as much as you browse this fourms daily, mxb is just trying to stir you up and you have fallen for it nicely, pretty funny considering half of the people on this site are 25+ wannabe motorbike riders and the other vast majority of people are 12-14 year olds who think there china bike is the freshest peicer from china, id personally turky slap all of you.

mxb_125 Pull your head in before i need to make this formal. I think its a good location for a track. Unit is right about using the terrain to his advantage and Franky read your siggy, who's the wanker here?

how will you make this formal by telling everyone you liek frankys sig, you like it long and hard. no need to tell anyone. keep it to yourself

speaking of another- Roost-666 another new comer on this site. jioned may and thinks hes king dick and knows everyone.. unfortunetly your the tosser oin this situation mate

woopty farkin do if i only joined this forum not that long ago i only joined to discuss bikes etc not have these petty little arguments that you seem to be well known for grow up mate

how will you make this formal by telling everyone you liek frankys sig, you like it long and hard. no need to tell anyone. keep it to yourself
do u have the brainspan of a f##king goldfish

Last edited by a moderator:
you could make some sweet step downs off that hill....maybe collect the rocks and use them as the foundation of the jumps, berms, that way you arent digging too much dirt.

Latest posts

Back