Tracks in Victoria

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey I wanna go to this relight ride!! does anyone know if its full yet?? I have rec reg on my braaap... who is going?! i don't wanna go if im gonna be a loner :/ ha ha and i dunno anyone who i can go with ha ha

the last update i got was the unreg track is a 5km loop on private property... with another larger loop for rec reg bikes

rach, coolie and i are going with the ciniworx crew...

wonthaggi ride day this sunday !

Practise Day at Wonthaggi this Sunday 2nd May.
The DMCC are offering 4 x 20min sessions for minis only to ride the big track so anyone interested please come. They are taking new members on the day.
Wonthaggi directions and membership details on the DMCC web.
This is a brilliant track for all riders. Well maintained and great facilities.
The more people we get, the more ride days!
We can also take this opportunity to look at improvements to the Kids/Mini track and make plans to get it up and running.
The DMCC is a huge club (members such as Cameron Taylor) and if we can hook up with them then we will have a permanent place to ride which im sure everyone down south would love.

Shez

There have been a few threads asking about tracks in Vic so here is a list of all tracks and there details.
Please add any other Vic tracks here and give your comments on tracks you have been too.
Not all these tracks are for minis and some are members only so check there site or give them a call for details.

DIRT TRACKS

#BACCHUS MARSH, Cummings Rd, Moto Cross Club
ph: 03 93061497

#CAMPBELLFIELD, Broadmeadows Motorcycle Park, 434 Mahoneys Rd, Campbellfield,
ph: 03 9357 3888
website: Broadmeadows Motocross Park - Melbourne's premier motocross facility

#PARWAN, 395 Parwan South Road, Bacchus Marsh,
Ph: 03 5369 5266

#FRANKSTON Motor Cycle Club, Wells Rd., Seaford, Seaford, Frankston,

#LAVERTON NORTH, Werribee Moto Cross, Laverton North, Wyndham,
ph: 0421 187 757

#NUNAWADING & DISTRICT, Moto Cross Club, Nunawading, Whitehorse,
ph: 03 9887 4788

#Rosebud & District Motorcycle Club, Long Point Rd, Cape Schanck,

#State Motorcycle Complex Broadford, 280 Strath Creek Road.
ph: (03) 5784 4163.

#The Track, 365 McDonalds Road, South Morang (not a full on dirt track)

#Maroondah Cycle Training Club

Maroondah Cycle Training Club Inc - Home

102 Colchester Rd Kilysyth Vic

Members club.

MOTARD TRACKS
#The Track, 365 McDonalds Road, South Morang
(03) 94369100

Starglen Lodge Bonnie Doon. 450 Acres of private land. No Reg Required. All Bush Tracks ranging from intermediate to extreme. Starglen Lodge | Accommodation, Motel-Style, Bunkhouses, Camping | Bonnie Doon VICTORIA Booking are essential, day rides are welcome. No Noisy Bikes Allowed, (Otherwise cranky neighbours)

Will have to look at organising a mini ride day up there.
Getting a bit chilli down here at 5.C
Might have to invest in a snow mobile to get around soon!

Now do you see those pics I_THUMP that i would consider the stix. Pakenham is situated right on the Princes Freeway so I really could not say it was stix.

Now do you see those pics I_THUMP that i would consider the stix. Pakenham is situated right on the Princes Freeway so I really could not say it was stix.

Give it a couple of years and pakenham will be part of melbourne with all the development down that way.

Well there is no seperation between pakenham and berwick anymore it just keeps on going right through to Nar Nar Goon! And then there is estates popping up all the way through to Drouin.
Drouin still has 1 acre house blocks for under $300,000

Last edited:
Give it a couple of years and pakenham will be part of melbourne with all the development down that way.

*matty rubs his hands together as he hijacks a victorian thread*, but yeah i say a few years and brisbane will be a part of the gold coast lol, soo much development happening.. im thinking gold coast city council should be putting some tracks in lol, we need em!

Last edited:
Damn this looks awesome. I will be coming up with a few mates to take a look.

Might be a nice place to have an end of year bash at fella's?

We are currently taking bookings for Oct Nov and Dec Bunkhouse books fast. You will have a great time here. :welcome:

i ride at kilsyth pretty much everyweekend it pretty good but at the moment it is fairly rough because they have had tractors and stuff in fixing it up..overall it is pretty good but you have to be a member to ride there wich is a hundred and something bux a year plus $5 a ride per person or a family is $10 you have to do a duty twice a year (you get money back for the first two duty's) and you have to go to a working a bee (you get money back for it too). i havent riden at frankston or anywhere else so i dont know what it is like compared to them

its going to be a little and big boys heaven. motards, go-karts, dirt bikes, rc cars.
there is bound to be one person that is going to rock up with one of each and try and get their monies worth

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED... i quite literally have all of those things, yet too little patience to tune the nitrocar :p

i called up f1 management and asked if they ever allow motard bikes on there track, they said no

i called up f1 management and asked if they ever allow motard bikes on there track, they said no

No Suprise there. They used to let us go in between sessions, but since they got thier new fancy karts last year they are super busy with kart sessions all the time.
However if we organise for about 20 bikes to turn up, it is profitable for them so they wil give us sessions on the weekend.

If you want to go during the week, from about midday till 2pm you will have the track to yourself. They guys from Supermotoaus forum organise these mid week rides all the time at South Morang.

Hi all

New to the forum, just moved from NSW to VIC
Looking for a spot to ride in the west (werribee, tarneit)
If any local riders see this please let me know if any exist!!

Latest posts

Back