Tracks in Victoria

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_THUMP

Reaction score
There have been a few threads asking about tracks in Vic so here is a list of all tracks and there details.
Please add any other Vic tracks here and give your comments on tracks you have been too.
Not all these tracks are for minis and some are members only so check there site or give them a call for details.

DIRT TRACKS

#BACCHUS MARSH, Cummings Rd, Moto Cross Club

#CAMPBELLFIELD, Broadmeadows Motorcycle Park, 434 Mahoneys Rd, Campbellfield,
ph: 03 9357 3888
website: Broadmeadows Motocross Park - Melbourne's premier motocross facility

#PARWAN, 395 Parwan South Road, Bacchus Marsh,
Ph: 03 5369 5266

#FRANKSTON Motor Cycle Club, Wells Rd., Seaford, Seaford, Frankston,

#LAVERTON NORTH, Werribee Moto Cross, Laverton North, Wyndham,

#NUNAWADING & DISTRICT, Moto Cross Club, Nunawading, Whitehorse,
ph: 03 9887 4788

#Rosebud & District Motorcycle Club, Long Point Rd, Cape Schanck,

#State Motorcycle Complex Broadford, 280 Strath Creek Road.
ph: (03) 5784 4163.

#The Track, 365 McDonalds Road, South Morang (not a full on dirt track)

#Maroondah Cycle Training Club

Maroondah Cycle Training Club Inc - Home
102 Colchester Rd Kilysyth, Vic.

MOTARD TRACKS
#The Track, 365 McDonalds Road, South Morang
(03) 94369100

BUSH TRAILS

Starglen Lodge Bonnie Doon. 450 Acres of private land. No Reg Required. All Bush Tracks ranging from intermediate to extreme. Starglen Lodge | Accommodation, Motel-Style, Bunkhouses, Camping | Bonnie Doon VICTORIA Booking are essential, day rides are welcome. No Noisy Bikes Allowed, (Otherwise cranky neighbours)

Last edited:
I was just asked to add this members only track to the list

Maroondah Cycle Training Club

Maroondah Cycle Training Club Inc - Home

102 Colchester Rd Kilysyth Vic

If anyone has any info or updates to any tracks in Vic then please post it up so we can add it to list. Unfortunately I havnt been around to any tracks for a couple years now so your imput is needed to update this thread

Cheers

Last edited:
i go to broadmedows every week its fun but ruff on the bike and has good jumps

frankston is boring there are no jumps

wonthaggi is fun and you can go fast on it unlike most track

Broady is best for minis in my opinion. you can go on any track and it has jumps.
frankston has good condition track though if you wanna practice some cornering on sandy berms.

South morang set to explode

Hi Guys,

I am the new owner of the South Morang Motor-Sport Complex

I would like to notify everyone that the South Morang Mini bike Track is set to re-open.

The Excavation work has already taken place and we are now awaiting rain for the Track to settle.

We have also constructed a full scale Freestyle Arena of which will be accessible to those who wish to jump and will be available via invite only as this area has been dedicated to a group of Pro Riders for practice only.
For more info and photo's feel free to log on to our site F1 Management Go Karts Track and Hire Melbourne or look us up on Facebook f1management

We have begun taking landfill to begin construction in the near future of a full scale Moto X circuit that will cover about 6 acres.

Feel free to pop in and say hi or contact us on 9 436 9100 for more info..

See you all trackside soon....

F1 Management sounds good, any chance of seeing some pics of the track? are we talking a real mini track made for pitbikes or is more of kiddies track made for 5year olds? (like broady)

how the hell did you get the permit for that

and is the track gunna be ride able for us minibike riders or will you have to be mike reefman to get around it....

just remember if you do it right and build a good fun track for the melbourne minibike riders you will get really good patronage and it will make your efforts worth while

yeah they've just cleaned up the existing track

do 2 things F1 make that double after the step down a big table top that will be sweet and user freindly for the hackers
then make those 2 table top/scrub things next to em into actual table tops and push the berm back that will make that track heaps of fun.
i hope you have kept the step on step off thing on the main straight that was pretty good fun also
and it's about time that double double got fixed up wont have to jump em side to side now hey

Any idea what's going on with South Morang mini track? Open yet?

Little Jimmy can you give us a bit more info?
I used to ride at creswick all the time, never found many jumps but would love to know what place you're talking about?

Bumping this up. Want to know if the south morang track has re-opened yet?????????

Not to my knowledge. two weeks ago i was using the track but there was no one on the dirt.
looked pretty neglected.
(i meant kart track)

oh ok, yeh they were fixing up the old pit bike track which looks good from vids ive seen. Want to hit it up when its finished. Where you riding minimotard or using the karts?

oh ok, yeh they were fixing up the old pit bike track which looks good from vids ive seen. Want to hit it up when its finished. Where you riding minimotard or using the karts?
on the south morang and dandenong track at the moment

If anyone has any track updates then please post them up. I havnt rode any of these tracks for a while now and dont ride tracks as much as I use to coz I prefer the trails so I dont know what the tracks are like these days. D

Does anyone know what the story was with the young bloke that died while riding at broady back in January? I was shocked when I heard about it because there are very few deaths caused by riding dirt bikes on legal tracks.

Hi Guys,

I am the new owner of the South Morang Motor-Sport Complex

I would like to notify everyone that the South Morang Mini bike Track is set to re-open.

The Excavation work has already taken place and we are now awaiting rain for the Track to settle.

We have also constructed a full scale Freestyle Arena of which will be accessible to those who wish to jump and will be available via invite only as this area has been dedicated to a group of Pro Riders for practice only.
For more info and photo's feel free to log on to our site F1 Management Go Karts Track and Hire Melbourne or look us up on Facebook f1management

We have begun taking landfill to begin construction in the near future of a full scale Moto X circuit that will cover about 6 acres.

Feel free to pop in and say hi or contact us on 9 436 9100 for more info..

See you all trackside soon....

Thats good to hear mate so keep us all updated on the progress. I hope your not going to charge the same price as the old owner was because that was a turn off for a lot of people. Would you consider giving a discount to Miniriders members in exchange for the advertising you will receive from our site? That would be a good thing.

Latest posts

Back