tristan's 07 crf50 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok how much wil u do for both? the bmx bars arent worth anythin i got em off my mates sitty bmx if u wanna i hav red barron bars i cut them down like a tinnnyyy bit theres prety new can swap them plus 20 bucks for both?

yeh mate heres my number 0430528371 msg or call me

where u get that high seat from, i really need one !!! that one nice stocka ya got going (Y) :D

lol i got ur numba can u get pics of the tall seat?

ye but condition wise soz would u do my red barron bars and 10 bucks for the bmx bars and the tall seat and would u come down here?

ye but condition wise soz would u do my red barron bars and 10 bucks for the bmx bars and the tall seat and would u come down here?

lol bro pm me but im not doin 10 buks and coming there

ohk if ya know him u know me,did u once meet 1 of his mates named rhys,coz im pretty sure ive met u b4,and also i got payed to $350 and i getting that much again next friday maybe more coz of my bday and im getting like 220 next wednesday,so i think it maybe another week or so after that and i can pay u fully,how mitch picked up the dep pipes yet?give it to him for 200$

ohk if ya know him u know me,did u once meet 1 of his mates named rhys,coz im pretty sure ive met u b4,and also i got payed to $350 and i getting that much again next friday maybe more coz of my bday and im getting like 220 next wednesday,so i think it maybe another week or so after that and i can pay u fully,how mitch picked up the dep pipes yet?give it to him for 200$

i dono if i meet you show me a pick of you or sumshit were would i have meet you?
nah his gonna pick it up tonight nah he already said yes to 220

look out for some updates this week decided to not go 88 yet coz i bought car n shit i couldnt waste alot of money on this yet but yeh there is a few updates that use will find out when its done mid or late this week :)

29e2hhv.jpg

20tgt1w.jpg

8x6mpt.jpg

Latest posts

Back