tristan's 07 crf50 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ye baha tristans awesome and so is the bike as if hed colour it with a pen we all dont have a bored life like u lmao
ye bring on new pics if u hav done anythin diff on the bike tristan keep this thread updated i wanan see how my old bike is hangin:D

It looks like it has been coloured as it doesnt look like a real heavy duty rims look at the side wall and it doesnt have heavy duty spokes which you always replace when you lace up the rim.

I coloured my front rim in with a permo and it looks the same. Bike looks sweet but dude , rim or not.

It looks like it has been coloured as it doesnt look like a real heavy duty rims look at the side wall and it doesnt have heavy duty spokes which you always replace when you lace up the rim.

I coloured my front rim in with a permo and it looks the same. Bike looks sweet but dude , rim or not.

yeh its f.e you can have your say but its not coloured in ..i dono if its just the pick but in real life its diff.

just done the head gasket mod and the breather pipe mod gonna take it for a ride tomorow at broady so ill tell you's how it go

my mate stil badly wants the bike so hope u stil wana sel :) its just takin time to get rid of this kx125

my mate stil badly wants the bike so hope u stil wana sel :) its just takin time to get rid of this kx125

yeh depends what i have done to it when you got the cash..i just took it for ride round block fkn hammers now expecially in top end

wtf lol wat hav u done to make it like that so i can do to mine and also are you into soccer?

wtf lol wat hav u done to make it like that so i can do to mine and also are you into soccer?

lol i dono i just done the mods the gasket just made it like rev out more and the breather pipe gave it more top end but it can still go better coz i took it to get the carby floated and cleaned n shit at redwing honda and the guys like im just doin the stock tune nshit coz i didnt take the hole bike just the carby and he goes if i take the bike with the mods ive done to it and tune it with the mods it will go way better so im gonna take it to get tuned next week or something :) and yeh im into soccer y?

man awesome as how u do the gasket mod like where u see if (website) ye do u hav those soccer boots nike mercurials or no any1 that wants to sell em i need size 10.5 or 11 us need for this season soccer :)

man awesome as how u do the gasket mod like where u see if (website) ye do u hav those soccer boots nike mercurials or no any1 that wants to sell em i need size 10.5 or 11 us need for this season soccer :)

lmao nah bro not that into soccer u fried cunt lol yeh i got it off the website

lol ok wat site did u get the mods just dirtbikemods.com or?

ok brother oi put more pics up and update ur little build :D i split my 50 today and sprayed the frame black looks prety mad

ok brother oi put more pics up and update ur little build :D i split my 50 today and sprayed the frame black looks prety mad

ill put new picks up later today right now just enjoying riding it and shit if i dont sell it soon im just gonna go all out on it.send some piks of your bike bro ?

ok decided to keep it and go all out lol ive worked it out 2 grand later and ill be happy here's a list of what im goin to do to it im leaving few of the cosmectics stuff out or it wont be a suprise ay wen i reveal its new look ;)
-tb 88kit
-TB High Volume Oil Pump
-red barron bmx bar kit
-crf70 rear swingarm +2.5
-+1 forklegs kit
-FASTACE-BS-22AR-REAR-SHOCK-270MM-250LBS
-sano tall seat
-strengthen frame
-sandblast and powdercaot frame
-12inch front excel rim
-sano front hub
-twin dep pipes
-new chain and sprockets 15 tooth front,37 rear
ill underline and bold for which parts i get.I start work again next week thankgod cause abit low on cash well the holidays where on so it should be finished in about 2 weeks then gonna get it dynod to max this thing out dono what exhuast im getting yet i got twin dep pipes but i was ment to sell them but carnt get in contact with who was gonna bye them so i might just use them lol after all that is done i should be happy :)

Last edited:
Cant use the sano Hub with ya stock forks ;) ... i got a red sano hub sitting here if you wanna buy it tho.... you will need Sano spokes..

and also my complete 12" wheel with pro rim and HD spokes and the Red Crf hub????? need to sell it.. would look good on ya bike :)

Cant use the sano Hub with ya stock forks ;) ... i got a red sano hub sitting here if you wanna buy it tho.... you will need Sano spokes..

and also my complete 12" wheel with pro rim and HD spokes and the Red Crf hub????? need to sell it.. would look good on ya bike :)

hmm ill take the wheel wen i get paid its just i dont have paypal?

got my twin dep pipes,new chain and sprokets,and im gonan put the money in a guy off heres bank tomorow and his gonna send the crf70 swinga 3 down another 9 things to get

0o0o ur on a mission oi would u sell a tall seat u said u hav and r u stil usin those bmx bars if u hav other ones that were on the bike me want :)

0o0o ur on a mission oi would u sell a tall seat u said u hav and r u stil usin those bmx bars if u hav other ones that were on the bike me want :)

yeh i got a black tall seat and the bmx bars you had on it ill sell em both

ok how much wil u do for both? the bmx bars arent worth anythin i got em off my mates sitty bmx if u wanna i hav red barron bars i cut them down like a tinnnyyy bit theres prety new can swap them plus 20 bucks for both?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back