tristan's 07 crf50 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshaw44

Reaction score
hi im tristan i had a kx60 for abit of fun cause i have a big bike to and i got bored of it so i decided i wanted to swap it for a crf50 cause ive 2 before and there abit of fun so yeh jacky54 or sumshit offered to swap for his and i done it so yeh its abit rough but with abit of tlc it will come up orite ive already spent a couple of hours cleaning it and fixing all the shit things on it
these are the mods
stronger fork plate
bmx bars
pitbike throatle/front lever
cut down baffle better performance
honda tall seat
uni filter
breath pipe mod
bigger footpegs
choke mod
future mods
+1 for legs
+1 swingarm
88cc big bore kit
new handle bar's dono what brand yet
new plastics with stock sticker kit
and yeh a few other things and just making it clean bike overall
here are some picks from the old owner

beg9vk.jpg

and here are some picks since i got it

35i0yme.jpg

335fhhz.jpg

jr3bm0.jpg

tomorow ill put um new picks after i have cleaned up everything

here are some picks after i cleaned up the bike abit tell me what you think

2dhw45z.jpg

2n8wwzl.jpg

2ronz11.jpg

23svkw5.jpg

here are some more progress picks of me striping the bike down cause im strengthening the frame and poloshing the whole engine and just tidying everything up

2mcf4hu.jpg

rrvbqb.jpg

xf0q54.jpg

Lookiin' good Trizza , real nice looking stocka - good to see another build project comming out of the works!!!

haha trizza.thanks mate yeh im waiting till next week till i the powder coating places open the im geting the frame sandblasted and powdercoated black in the mean time ive bought parts for it
07 stock stickers
twin dep pipes
new plastics
red tyres
rear black rim.
and gonna in the next week or 2
pro taper bar's
front black rim
+1 for legs
thats bout it for now till i save some more cash

wow thats my old bike looks alright miss it :( not reali course i got beta crf50 06 with 76cc big bore kit and red baron suspension / bar kit alpinestar graphics:D i sold your 60 to get that but miss the 60 it was fun as btw tshaw wats that oily shiny stuff u put ova the bike its mad as and see u want red tyres? i can swap u my front? there hillvill 90% good as

wow thats my old bike looks alright miss it :( not reali course i got beta crf50 06 with 76cc big bore kit and red baron suspension / bar kit alpinestar graphics:D i sold your 60 to get that but miss the 60 it was fun as btw tshaw wats that oily shiny stuff u put ova the bike its mad as and see u want red tyres? i can swap u my front? there hillvill 90% good as

yeh the 60 was fun but crf50 better :p .swap you what for what? i got red tyre's already just havnt put them on ? its called silicone spray you can buy it from like supercheap auto and shit .how much you sell the 60 for ?

ohk just thought u wanted red tyres but havent got then was gona swap u or just sell to u but dw ummm around 1,100-1,200 needa get rid of it u wana buy it bak :D 3 bikes in the garage no space lol and just course the area moved houses :( but me 50 is awesome around this area

ohk just thought u wanted red tyres but havent got then was gona swap u or just sell to u but dw ummm around 1,100-1,200 needa get rid of it u wana buy it bak :D 3 bikes in the garage no space lol and just course the area moved houses :( but me 50 is awesome around this area

lol swap your red tyres for my stock black ones?

only the front i hav a black good as one at the bak

ok heres some updated piks off my phone ill get some better piks tomorow after i clean it up more but this is with new plastics and black back rim and painted frame tomorow putting new bars on it and kill swicth and just overall cleaning everything up making it neat :)

14v7hj6.jpg

hvuhqu.jpg

291zudf.jpg

where u get the plastics from :O me want dw about the tyre cbf reali also how did u spray the rim do you no how to lace? lol hav u rode the bike at all ?

where u get the plastics from :O me want dw about the tyre cbf reali also how did u spray the rim do you no how to lace? lol hav u rode the bike at all ?

lol i bought them :p .i didnt spray the rim i bought it brother ..ofcorse ive ridden the bike y u say that ?

Latest posts

Back