Trivia game

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minibikecr@zy

Reaction score
ok simple and easy
this is a trivia game

a person ask a Question, the first person to answer correctly gets to ask the next
question, see how it goes.

(restrain yourself from cheating)

i'll start

Q: who won the 2004 ama pro open motocross championship?

The GOAT did (Ricky Carmichael).

Ummm

Q: When and what was the first coloured animation?

EDIT: new Q.

Q: What is the 'original' minibike?

Last edited:
cubic centimeter

Q. how many revolutions does an engine do for 1 power cycle in a 4 stroke engine

A: cubic centermeters

Q: what does volumetric efficiency mean?

A: 2 cycles, push, pull, squeeze, bang

Q: what does volumetric efficiency mean?

Last edited:
cubic centimeters?

btw xr50 is wrong lol

Q: What is the 'original' minibike?

well looks like things have gone a bit pear shaped

and ill think youll find there is no original mini bike... unless your gona call the deltec a minibike lol

yep 3 people respond to the same question at the same time lol

The original would've been the Z50's.

Hmm I think if we go on who ever answered correctly and you have to wait for the answer from the person who asked the Q. So you HAVE to know the answer..

nope not z50, c'mon this is a minibike forum, we can't have people thinking xr50's are the original minibike.

the original "mini-bike" is believe it not... the minibike!!
miniBike.jpg

The classic 1950/1960's “mini-bike” was also a great way to navigate the pits. They typically had a 3HP Briggs & Stratton engine, pull starter, no suspension, and a brake that rubs on the rear tire to stop it. (Note: this particular one has the larger 5HP B&S--it’s scary fast...especially, with such a whimpy brake.)

but the original "pit-bike" didn't even have a motor
stingRay.jpg

The first pit bikes were simply bicycles. Schwinn StingRays (first produced in 1963) were quite popular because they were small wheeled, but stretched to fit even a full-sized adult (sound familiar?). StingRays are credited with starting the BMX craze. (Note: this slick StingRay has the classic ‘banana’ seat, ‘ape-hanger’ handle bars, ‘Racer’ chainguard, and rare aluminum ‘MotoMag®’ wheels.)

yeah id back the deltec as the first minibike(even tho i said you couldnt really call it one)...first pic above^^^ powered by a victa 2 stroke usually..

just thought I'd add, the first off-road mini was the z50, so that's kind of right

and i'm glad someone read me history of pitbikes post

the as you say sean i dont class the deltec as a minibike so wasn't included it also wasn't commonly used as a pitbike

Latest posts

Back