Trivia game

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i got no idea of his age that why i posted the year...but yeah i watched the same movie but couldnt remember sht...lol

better confirm tho, i checked out his date of birth and in 99 he was 16

i thought 15 but maybe he crashed that year not sure

btw jim dechamp wasn't the first person to land a front flip it was charles page the french boy that tried it at this years x games i think

hmmm maybe jim did do it but i'm not sure he has landed it

i thought 15 but maybe he crashed that year not sure

btw jim dechamp wasn't the first person to land a front flip it was charles page the french boy that tried it at this years x games i think

hmmm maybe jim did do it but i'm not sure he has landed it

Ahh no.

Jim Dechamp who is TP's best mate was actually the first person to land it to dirt. Charles Pages has tried numerous times but has never actually made it. He crashed at this years X Games and his latest attempt was at X Fighters where he crashed again. 3rd time lucky maybe? :D

Both pages brothers have landed it .. well from what i can remember .. seen a video of them both landing them at there house.

but im pretty sure dechamp was the first.

and yes TP was 16.

So who was the first to answer 16?

I've seen the vid of the page brothers landing it. Jim Dechamps bike was also modiflyed to do the front flip where as the page's weren't. So I remember reading on youtube.

i thought chales page was the first to land it i thought and i wasn't sure if his brother ha i know his brother tried it before him but charles was the first to land it

but jim did attempt it first but he still hadn't landed it when he did it at x games last year

not sure

it was Jim Dechamp that landed it first, he did it out of competition. it was a month after he attempted it at X games. :)

sean01 got 16 first. his turn to ask a Question...

Too slow Sean01... here's one for the old boys...
Which was bigger in diameter, on the 1968 Yamaha DT-1? The Tacho or The Speedo?

A: Tacho (Hillz has poster of DT-1 right next to him on his wall at work)

Q: What main bearings does a YZ250 2008 use?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back