trophy day gwandalan april 2nd MINI RACING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
hey guys first race of the year is at the super fast gwandalan track on the nsw central coast april 2nd.the last time we were there it was awesome and will a good meet to dial ur bikes in before the series starts..get ur entries in and lets go racin

cheers rusty

Attachments

• Entry_Form-_Trophy_Day_02.04.pdf
    6.9 KB · Views: 131
Myself and two of the other Canberra Crew will be there. Once we get our track built at the Club It would be sweet to hold a round down here. Its central for all the states.

just a question what is the rules for 10" crf. I just need it confirmed as i have heard several different things.
Is it genuine honda crf's worked or is it any brand crf50 based 10" bike?

Thanks,
Sam93.

ive been looking forward too this but now im kinda getting scared lol what class will i be in with my revmx155 and what time does it all start

you will have to get a day lisence every event unless you go and get a MA lisence. and the entry form has info on starting times etc. What class? it would probably be in 12" as i am pretty sure that is a open class. or you could go in china class.

it does not matter if you have raced or not its all about having fun,i raced last year and almost always came last but it didnt matter cause we were all just having a go,dont worry about a MA license yet come and get a day license have a couple of races and see how you go,if you then decide to get a full license your day license fee is deducted from the total cost of the full license

11 hours of driving :D Can't wait. Taking Sam93 and Rhysie! Be good to have some other Viccos come up!

get your entries in for this event as i will can the race day if i dont get the entries needed

yer i wanted to race last year but didnt have the money for a new bike but this year is different and what class do i select for my revmx155 coz im about to send my application off

yer i wanted to race last year but didnt have the money for a new bike but this year is different and what class do i select for my revmx155 coz im about to send my application off

china/import and 12 inch combined or if your over 35s then you can go in that too

Latest posts

Back