trophy day gwandalan april 2nd MINI RACING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so 12" is an easyer class and i thought it was 12" front and 12" rear lol ill only be entering one class and pffffft over 35's im not that old lol

seriously guys get your entries in!! It aint that hard, I did it by email... you don't pay until the day so you don't have to lay out cash straight away!!! GET ON IT!

What class for a dhz dpro 160? First race soo keen :)

ill answer this once more

its a china bike and it has a 12 inch rear wheel so, if your over 35 you can enter that class with any bike, otherwise you can enter 12 inch combines and china/import or just one of the them

Entries for gwandilin

how do i get the entries i have been waiting for them to go up ??? i dont want to miss out on this race please help

just a question what is the rules for 10" crf. I just need it confirmed as i have heard several different things.
Is it genuine honda crf's worked or is it any brand crf50 based 10" bike?

Thanks,
Sam93.

it's 12' am, 12' pro, china, over 35, girls, stocka and 88limited

you have a 12/10 110cc... you can't race stocka. i have no idea what you can race

it's 12' am, 12' pro, china, over 35, girls, stocka and 88limited

you have a 12/10 110cc... you can't race stocka. i have no idea what you can race

nah 12 inch ams and pros are now the Combined class, but i think its just for this race and wont be like that for the series, let Brad confirm that

nah 12 inch ams and pros are now the Combined class, but i think its just for this race and wont be like that for the series, let Brad confirm that

okay but do you know what class a 110cc 12/10 set up could race in??

whhhaa so there isnt just a stocker class for crf50s?

yer there is.... you never asked me about it haha, but theres a sh!t load of restricons and rules like engine cant be touched carby cant, your aloud a uni filter um you can brace your frame your aloud bar and cosmetic upgrades, +1 fork kit and HD springs are aloud im pretty sure and stock pipe also... i think

think 10inch is crfs only now?? 110cc 12/10 china would hav to race china , or a 12 class,
and rach id say theres as stock crf class haha dont panic

nah the rules changed to crf style only to stop people racing lxr's with 10" wheels on them

yer there is.... you never asked me about it haha, but theres a sh!t load of restricons and rules like engine cant be touched carby cant, your aloud a uni filter um you can brace your frame your aloud bar and cosmetic upgrades, +1 fork kit and HD springs are aloud im pretty sure and stock pipe also... i think

can run pipe cam and cdi, and few other little tricks haha

12"class is combined for the trophy days amature and pro together goes of rear wheel size

stock class is crf 50 only frame may be strengthened cam filter 1"fork legs and cosmetics allowed

10"is open to all crf style bike honda or china has to have crf50 style plastics 10"rear wheel and maximum 125 cc engine and 45"max wheel base

Latest posts

Back