trophy day gwandalan april 2nd MINI RACING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol dont worry we're both going to get our ass's handed to us since the race is combined.

Ill be on the ground looking up the 10 second girls skirt . try not to run over me ay

Hey all.

Just wondering if others are interested in Accommodation for the Friday and Saturday night.

There has been talk of camping at the track but there seems to be limited facilities and a lot of restrictions on this option.

I imagine people are going to be unhappy with us wherever we are:) I would like to at least be well rested and bathed if I am going to have to argue our way out of something.

If anyone else is interested in sharing accommodation please let me know as the more the merrier and ideally we can find a place which will cater for most of us including budget restrictions and facilities.

I am happy to take on some of the catering duties. I enjoy cooking and in a previous life I was known for my culinary skills.

PM me. I will make a list of those interested and try to get back to you all with a budget.

Logic

Hey all.

Just wondering if others are interested in Accommodation for the Friday and Saturday night.

There has been talk of camping at the track but there seems to be limited facilities and a lot of restrictions on this option.

I imagine people are going to be unhappy with us wherever we are:) I would like to at least be well rested and bathed if I am going to have to argue our way out of something.

If anyone else is interested in sharing accommodation please let me know as the more the merrier and ideally we can find a place which will cater for most of us including budget restrictions and facilities.

I am happy to take on some of the catering duties. I enjoy cooking and in a previous life I was known for my culinary skills.

PM me. I will make a list of those interested and try to get back to you all with a budget.

Logic

i dont know how to pm ppl if they dont pm me ha ha ha ill sort out somthing its me and my missus so let me know where you end up bunking up and ill try to get the same place

Whats the go with stocker class and boots? I don't have shortie boots and I'm not keen on getting them, but I can't ride in my full length boots. So can we just where like high top sneakers?

Whats the go with stocker class and boots? I don't have shortie boots and I'm not keen on getting them, but I can't ride in my full length boots. So can we just where like high top sneakers?

no you need boots or you can get away with steel cap boots... just dont tell anyone haha

From the sounds of things we need to get the numbers up.

I was not going to race as I will be lucky to make it around the track. However, if your fear of entering is a fear of coming last, this fear will no longer be valid as I will be last and will enter a couple of races to ensure this is the case.

Please enter this race to support our sport. Sure, some people there will be very serious and will have the skills to match their lofty ambitions. Others, like me, should probably be wearing a clown suit and riding a bike even more ridiculously small than they already are.

Please sign up to be involved in these races. I will be and I assure you the majority of laughter will be focused on me leaving you to just enjoy yourself and grow your skills.

Logic

I can still take someone else from Vic up and I know someone else from Vic driving up I can ask them if they have spots left! No excuses! So frustrating! It's gonna be a wicked day. Even if you suck like me don't think of it as a race, think of it the same as you do the ride days! Get out therefor a ride, meet new people and have an awesome day!! Then come watch me and woggy have a drink off Saturday night!!

hey guys
there is no camping at the track but here are a few options within 10 mins of the track
budgewoi caravan and camping park ph 1800241342 Budgewoi Holiday Park Caravan, Camping and Cabin Tourist Park Accommodation

lake munmorah motel (02)4358 8108 Home

big 4 tourist park at mannering park (02)43591033

you could also try the frazer park national park which has limited camping grounds at frazer beach and birdie beach just across the road from the track on Phone: 02 4320 4200

last of all if your arriving late friday night and just want to crash in your car there is a heap of bushland around

I have made contact with theBIG4 caravan park at Mannering Park. It is located 15 km's from the track and is only really 2 turns away on decent rd's.

http://www.big4lakemacquarie.com.au/

There is a variety of accommodation available. Ranging from Villas with spas to powered camping sites.

Villas would probably work about about $40 - $45 per person per night.

There are a range of cabins etc in between at varying prices.

Powered sites are $30 per site based on 2 people with each extra person costing $10.00.

It would be great if the Majority of us could stay at the same place. I think we will get into more trouble but at the end of the day it is to be expected.

With the park above they still have quite a lot of accommodation available for the 1st and 2nd. I will be booking some accommodation this weekend unless there is a consensus to stay elsewhere.

Logic

Last edited:
thanks for ur work guys gives people plenty of options to go to

Any interstate people coming down from up north can come the back road and camp at my place. Im at cessnock.Its a fair drive to the track but might help some one out if they are stuck for some where to stay.

I have made contact with theBIG4 caravan park at Mannering Park. It is located 15 km's from the track and is only really 2 turns away on decent rd's.

Lake Macquarie Central Coast Accommodation - BIG4 Lake Macquarie Monterey Tourist Park

There is a variety of accommodation available. Ranging from Villas with spas to powered camping sites.

Villas would probably work about about $40 - $45 per person per night.

There are a range of cabins etc in between at varying prices.

Powered sites are $30 per site based on 2 people with each extra person costing $10.00.

It would be great if the Majority of us could stay at the same place. I think we will get into more trouble but at the end of the day it is to be expected.

With the park above they still have quite a lot of accommodation available for the 1st and 2nd. I will be booking some accommodation this weekend unless there is a consensus to stay elsewhere.

Logic

Sounds good LQ, me rhysie and sam are in for that! We will go where ever you go:D

We just want to stay there friday night at the moment.

Latest posts

Back