trophy day gwandalan april 2nd MINI RACING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naww i already entered but not knowing that i could ride all 3 of my bikes. how do i go in that 10" open class too? ha ha can i just say on the day?

i wil put u in 10inch if u want

yeah i said i wanted to be in stocka on my crf50, girls on my ciniworx cxz175 and if you could add me to 10" open on my braaap 88. might aswel go in as many as i can so its worth the 11 hour drive ha ha

yeah i said i wanted to be in stocka on my crf50, girls on my ciniworx cxz175 and if you could add me to 10" open on my braaap 88. might aswel go in as many as i can so its worth the 11 hour drive ha ha

i can gurantee you wont be walking normal for at least a week

can run pipe cam and cdi, and few other little tricks haha

i knew i missed something haha

Last edited:
i cant even open the entry form my computer isnt decoding it correctly could someone by any chance email me the entry form to [email protected] if not thanks anyways cheers

I just emailed u a form if it still wont open the form I can convert ti to word Doc for you. Let me know how it goes.

Race Regulations

Have attached a copy of the 2010 Race Series Regulations. should still be the same for this year.

Hey Rusty, can stock Z50's run in the stock class, you mentioned CRF50 only?

Cheers

Jaimie

Attachments

• Regulations_2010.pdf
    34.8 KB · Views: 12
as long as they r still stock 50cc and they can do the same mods

Sending in our entires tonight, Ill be in 12in combined & gem will be in Womans race. People who do more then 1 race are Crazy, im still catching my breath by the time the next race comes around! not to mention so tired and sore by the end of the day!
Cant wait!!!!

Sending in our entires tonight, Ill be in 12in combined & gem will be in Womans race. People who do more then 1 race are Crazy, im still catching my breath by the time the next race comes around! not to mention so tired and sore by the end of the day!
Cant wait!!!!

hey glover a tip for the races have a protein shake with a spoonful of cement in it before hand :)

Gwandalan Stock Class

Thanks for that confirmation Rusty.

Shearer will soon be able to bring a full grid of Z50's on his own looking at his recent ride day pics from Baradine.

Cheers

Jaimie

sick as well my entry will be in asap! got time of work so its a go ahead for me!

I just emailed u a form if it still wont open the form I can convert ti to word Doc for you. Let me know how it goes.

thanks heaps man got it sent out cheers is luke cruising up for a looksy or will his leg be ok by then ha ha ha stupid bmx

the big track the other 2 tracks arnt for racing on

Thanks for that confirmation Rusty.

Shearer will soon be able to bring a full grid of Z50's on his own looking at his recent ride day pics from Baradine.

Cheers

Jaimie

Hay jaimie, They heaps of fun the z50's link got 3rd on 91z50r see in pic's.

Plan to race stock , limited , 10" crf. See how i go. have heaps of funn tryn anyhow.

Nah Luke is still busted up. I dont think that he is comming up for a look. I think he has to take at least 6 months off. His leg was still not healed from another break at the start of last year, he never stops to let it heal. BMX is good. Crashing is bad

Latest posts

Back