trophy day maitland nov 14th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
nov 14th is the running of the 2010 steve jackson memorial day at maitland motocross track this track was awesome at rnd 5 and it was wet so hope all will be good and we can rip it up in the dry.12"am and 12"pro will be combined with 500 to the winner,4rounds of heats with all points counting for the day.so get your entries in .

Attachments

• Entry Form- Trophy Day 14th November 2010.pdf
    6.9 KB · Views: 39
awsome brad

hope ya bring the grass track nats to Melbourne again next year mate i had a ball at the last one

to bad i cant trip up for the nats

good luck

im there and brad i will bring the flag marshals as per usual

hey dhz_8r8ing
i am looking for some front forks 735mm with adjustments,then will learn how too ride then think about the power side,old matey from dhz was saying the v2"s are not available at the moment

im sure jaimie at classic 50's have the v2 in stock. Good luck with chasing down your new forks mate

Hey Brad,

Sorry to threadjack but i have been talking to Todd at MX Central a fair bit for the NSW rides and last night he asked if i knew anyone that can design a 50's track. A month or so ago i discussed with him building one and he has been going through the motions,now he is looking for someone to design it. If you could give him a call maybe you can help or point him in the right direction. Could be good for us NSW guys

Todd 0438 621110

Cheers mate, hope i can catch up with you on the 14th.

Wayne

entries closing next friday for maitland nov14th get them in going to be sic

entries closing this friday get them in

hey all
i raced big bikes at maitland today and after the rain thru the week i thought tthat it may be like the last time we raced minis there after the rain,well normally they rip the track but this time they just graded it and by the time practice finished wow what a track i asked the president and he said they will just grade it for next week so rain or not it will be a really good track for next week,was practiscing the whoops for next week but only ended up learning how to land on my ample arse

gotta jump, wheel tap , double double those whoops braa. haha yeah track was awesome by the third round .

too bad i cant go because im racin big bikes .

I'm going to watch PBK. What time does the track open for sepctators?

Everybody get pumped for tomorrow. I am :D:D. Will be reppin' MR with my t-shirt. I'll be in my troopcarrier (should be).

i think gates open at 7:30am

you can get there whenever you want BD but action does not start till about 9-10am

I shall be there around 9 or 10 then :D. Well don on the VIP too PBK ;).

If I'm not in my car I'll be in a faded blue camery sedan. Haha.

I shall be there around 9 or 10 then :D. Well don on the VIP too PBK ;).

If I'm not in my car I'll be in a faded blue camery sedan. Haha.

thanks mate

haha, unfortunately im not gonna be there :( bike is out of action

but please do take pics and vids and share them with us :)

I'm hopefully taking my dads cam corder. I won't have still photos and it'll all be raw footage but I should be able to take some.

Still worth coming up for the day PBK, plus Revheads is on at Cessnock and you can call through on your way home? Haha.

Should be a good day. I hope it doesn't rain though. No-body knows what this weather is doing??

im working tomorrow

but i should be at the nationals either racing or watching i really dont want to miss that

Latest posts

Back